Grass Roots Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Grass Roots Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Grass Roots Group

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Grass Roots Group

Venue Procurement Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grass Roots Group.

Interview

After sending my resume directly to the company via email I was asked in for an interview. I was interviewed by two people, neither of whom seemed to have reviewed my resume before our meeting. The person leading the interview was a bit cold. Felt a bit awkward at times. Second interview was better. The job description did not match what the actual job entailed.

Interview Questions

• Your experience doesn't match what we're looking for. Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grass Roots Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

Initial interview with Manager from recommendation for a friend. I was offered a cup of tea by the lovely secretary, well looked after and then taken into a small room and asked questions with 1 guy, then another manager joined and more conversations and then one left and more questions with the other manager. After it finished, I was taken into the office to say Hi to my friend and look at the working environment and layout as well as looking at the atmosphere and number of people working.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do with your life?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations unfortunately.

Venue Find Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grass Roots Group (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I had two interviews, both went well. It was very straight forward and the questions were very simple. Almost everyone gets hired who interviews as people are constantly leaving this company.