Graycon I.T. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Graycon I.T. Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Graycon I.T.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Red Deer, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Graycon I.T. (Red Deer, AB (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

Starting with a email, I was then invited to a phone call interview. We then started to plan out the in person interview. HR was very open with communication throughout every step of the interview process. Once the process was completed, there was very good communication in preparation for the on boarding experience.

Interview Questions

• What do you want most out of your career?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Graycon I.T. (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

First contact from HR was via email- this allowed me to comfortably reply, and develop rapport with the company. I felt I could call when in an appropriate place, or reply via email promptly. The email outreach was relaxed, but still very professional.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Graycon I.T. (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

The First interview was social, just getting to know me. The second interview more formal, meeting with various mgmt team and team members. They asked me about my background and knew a lot about me already by my internal referral and my LinkedIn account.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Graycon?   1 Answer

IT Infrastructure Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Graycon I.T. (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in August 2011.

Interview

1> Received a call from Graycon's HR to come into an interview with the Technical Manager and HR
    2.> Received a call from Graycon HR to come into an interview with the Technical Director
    3.> Received a call from Graycon HR to come into an interview to meet the HR Director

Interview Questions

• How do you react to irritant Customers   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I wanted to prove myself to the Company in the course of time and then ask for a raise which is fair enough on both parts