Greeley and Hansen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.4

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Greeley and Hansen (West Lafayette, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

First round with recruiter followed by hiring manager. First round was behavioral and about my resume in general. Second round was pretty much the same with a little bit more detail in projects. I was told that I would be told the result within a week but even after multiple phone calls and emails, I had no response. Terrible experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your colleague.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Greeley and Hansen.

Interview

I submitted an application online. I was contacted by someone in HR within about two weeks, asking to set up a time for a phone interview to take place that same week. I responded with my availability. HR did not respond until the following week, apologizing for delay and asking to set-up an interview for that week, giving specific availability. I responded immediately with a specific time. I never received a response or a call. It was unfortunately a complete waste of my time, particularly considering that HR reached out to me first, leading me to believe that there were interested enough to speak with me over the phone. It's a shame that HR is treating qualified and interested candidates in this way.

Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greeley and Hansen.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me via email to set up a phone interview a week later. Interview lasted 30 minutes. Never heard back again - after a few follow-up emails recruiter never contacted me. Recruiter was from Chicago (HQ) and I was interviewing for a job in NYC. Recruiter told me I was moving on to the next steps and would interview in person but never happened.

Interview Questions

• Elaborate on your qualifications/background/skills that are on your resume.

Something that you are most proud of   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greeley and Hansen (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR Specialist who asked me about what I had done so far and why I wanted to work for the company. Told me to wait until they had interviewed other candidates.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greeley and Hansen.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, phone interview with hiring manager, office interview with hiring manager. Overall process went very good. There seems to be some good people working there and look to have a bright future with the core clients. The seem to be a growing company that needs technical leads and have great opportunities for growth with the firm.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions... strengths, weaknesses, what can you bring   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Greeley and Hansen (Chicago, IL) in August 2009.

Interview

Typical hiring and interview process, they roll out the big welcome wagon, you go through the normal 3-4 step interviewing process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation available, it was a take it or leave it type of deal with HR highlighting the many additional benefits that you wouldn't normally receive, this comes at a cost as their salaries are a bit lower due to the additional benefits.

Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Greeley and Hansen.

Interview

Hr Interview, Telephone Interview by Manager, Face to Face Meeting

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Greeley and Hansen in November 2008.

Interview

After being screened by the Human Resources department, interviews are conducted by one of the principals, the head of department, a senior member of the department as well as a junior member of the department. Greeley and Hansen has a high employee retainment rate and retains a lot of good people. It is very important to this team that the new team member fits into the group and can provide overall added value. The interviews conducted by the head of department and senior members are more technical and the interviews conducted by junior members are likely to find overall fit.