Greenshades Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Greenshades Software

2.7

Software Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greenshades Software (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Greenshades is looking for smart problem solvers, the interview process is 3 sessions of solving problems, some code related some not so much, they are not as much as interested in what coding language you are familiar with but that you know concepts that you can implement. Even though this is a Software development interview the hardest questions you may encounter are tough brain teasers that can really give you a run for your money

Interview Questions

• Im not going to give away their brainteaser questions, but writing your own version of battleship in psuedo code was challenging.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me an internship at the end of the interview, I accepted it the day after, and the day after that i signed a agreement on the terms of the internship.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenshades Software (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2018.

Interview

The process consisted of an IQ and personality test done with HR onsite.
    A developer goes through some questions in which they want you to write code for.
    The architect had a casual conversation about technology in general.
    The manager discussed team dynamics and expectations and also asked for a code sample based on a problem.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greenshades Software (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

They give you an online assessment then bring you in for interview. The online assessment is terrible. There was 0 coding or technical questions. They were all questions you'd see on an IQ test. If you are a slow reader, like I am, very little chance to make it past this part.

Kind of insulting being handing this for a assessment when you are a Sr level developer. I don't want play on words, give me programming scenarios or algorithms, not something that is completely unrelated to my job function.

I hear this is a great company, but from what I was told, several people were submitted and none made it past this phase. Sounds like they don't want to hire anyone.

Interview Questions

• unscramble LANRS will it make a word   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greenshades Software.

Interview

After a phone & email interview, you are brought in for a face-to-face. An IQ test is given that has no bearing on your position to anyone that comes in for any job, but if you score poorly you will not be hired no matter your qualifications or suitability for the role.

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenshades Software (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was in 3 parts. A phone interview, and in-person interview, and then an IQ assessment(done after the in-person interview). The phone interview consisted of creative problem solving/technical questions and the in person interview was more of a standard interview format.

Interview Questions

• Please explain step by step how to complete any type of everyday activity.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenshades Software.

Interview

Had two online process, one for the IQ test-like and then a week later received another email to complete the questions online. And finally received a phone call interview 3 day later

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greenshades Software in November 2014.

Interview

First you do an online assessment (IQ based Test, extremely easy). They requested my resume for further consideration. Even though I meet and exceed all the job posting requirements they did not give me any feedback. It is hard to tell if they are serious about hiring. I read a previous interview on glassdoor about someone that said that they might not be hiring, that seems to be the case.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenshades Software (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Interview process was pretty laid back. I got called back twice and a job offer the day after the second interview. Introduced to multiple people through out the process - initial assessment test threw me off.

Interview Questions

• Difficult personal scenarios that ensured I was thinking on my feet.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenshades Software in July 2015.

Interview

30 minute interview with the IT director via Skype.

Interview started with a brainteaser, which I thought was somewhat immature, considering this is an IT position and not a kindergarten teacher position.

No technical questions were presented, just overview of previous experience and discussion on the position itself.

There was no feedback after the interview, none. I was just left wondering if someone would ever call with either a positive or negative response.

Interview Questions

• if you stack dimes up to 100 fl, can you fit those same dimes in a small room.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenshades Software (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

Took an online assessment, and after achieving a score matching or higher than required by the hiring manager, I had an online interview over Lync 2013 with the IT Director. Later was called in for another assessment, then interviewed with one of the Co-Owners of the company. I low balled myself on the salary discussion but loved working there.