Greenshades Software .NET Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Greenshades Software

1 Interview Review

2.0

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Greenshades Software.

Interview

Initially applied several months before. Took the IQ test which was dead simple. Only to be told the position was on hold. Then saw it posted again a few months ago and reached out. The recruiter kept calling me on the wrong phone number and outside of the expected calling time ranges. Once we finally spoke, I was set up to a technical interview. Spoke to the interviewer a bit then got into the questions, a couple of very simple SQL and a few C#. I really and truly despise trivial teaser questions that have no bearing on actual skills or real life problems. These are not a measure of a person's ability to work in the day to day problem solving mode. I correctly answered all of the questions. The next day I received a form email with "we have concluded that another candidate’s qualifications more closely match our requirements." I wonder how you were able to determine that based on the questions asked? I understand the whole "we want to see how you reason" as I use that as well when interviewing. However, I give a real problem to solve with consequences on how it affect a real world system.

Interview Questions