Griffith Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Griffith Company

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Fe Springs, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Griffith Company (Santa Fe Springs, CA).

Interview

Applied online at Griffith's website, followed up with phone interview about 2 weeks later. Then Scheduled for 2nd interview in office. Interview lasted about an hour. It wasn't too intimidating, but more like a casual conversation.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Griffith Company (Norwalk, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was a 2 Part session. The 1st interview was with the Project Manager. The next interview was with the Area Manager. I was hired in less than 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you failed, learned from the failure and applied it to a successful achievement?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Griffith Company.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter who later contacted me to schedule an interview with the Project Manager. Overall process was very welcoming and seems like a great company to work for. The company offers great benefits but you must be willing to put in the hours to contribute in the company success.

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Griffith Company.

Interview

Applied via university job post. Got called back after about a week to schedule an interview. It was 1:1 interview with the project manager. the interview was about 30~40 minutes, just asking and answering general "interview" questions.

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Griffith Company (Brea, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very concise. I got called two weeks after applying for the position. After getting an interview with the hr representative and the hiring manager I was left with a very positive impression. They were very clear about the position and willing to answer all the questions I had. I was called and offered the job shortly after arriving home that day.

Project Superintendent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Griffith Company (Irvine, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I was hired at the John Wayne Airport in Irvine, CA by the Chief Construction Manager (CCM) of the Santa Fe Springs California Main Head Quarters. A one on one interview in a coffee shop at the airport.

Interview Questions

• My ability to complete job on time and under budget.   1 Answer