Grohe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 15, 2017

2.9

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Grohe (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

I was called in for three different panel interviews. I was told I would be sent to Germany for a final interview. This dragged on for over two weeks. However, I was notified after two weeks of being lied to by the company they actually sent another candidate to Germany for a final interview but they did not want to tell me in case that person did not work out. This company is very deceptive and ethically bankrupt. However, if the interview process is unprofessional, working for them would be worse.

I am now working for a company in residential construction and I NEVER spec in Grohe products.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style? How do you handle difficult employees? How do you eliminate product lines?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hounslow, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grohe (Hounslow, England (UK)).

Interview

Worked around my need for a late interview slot (from previous employer). Two stages, first with HR Manager, Second with GM and HR Consultant. Picked up the passion for the company and made a compelling offer, I felt I had to be part of the growth and opportunities to come.

Interview Questions

• Good competency based questions, made my brain think, not just the standard strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Grohe.

Interview

3 interviews back to back. First the hiring manager, next the HR manager. The HR manager sprung a surprise test. The overall office vibe feels clinical, not too comfortable with it.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous job without finding a job first   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grohe (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Interview was fine; was with Marketing director and HR admin. Asked general questions; was all quite serious. Lasted about half an hour, can't remember what questions they asked but was ok.

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grohe (Kiev (Ukraine)) in March 2015.

Interview

After sending resumes be contacted the company and offered to go through the interview. Interview was on Skype with the HR manager. It lasted about an hour. I asked about 40 questions on various topics.

Interview Questions

• Asked how the matrix will form the assortment of goods?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grohe (Düsseldorf (Germany)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I had skype interview with HR and 2 managers. They were very friendly, explaining the benefits of working in the company and asking just basic questions.

PA to MD and Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heathrow, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Grohe (Heathrow, England (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

Agency put me through. No interview was necessary as I had the correct experience and confidence to fulfil the role. The Managing Director knew within 5 mins I was the right person for the role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Grohe (Kiev (Ukraine)) in April 2013.

Interview

Brain Source International recruitment agency had organized the selection procedure. It was the strong competition (approx. 10-12 candidates). Several interviews/stages with Head of Rep Office, HR Global and Vice President EE.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grohe (New Delhi (India)) in December 2009.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews and a group discussion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very tough as there is no scope of negotiation