Groupe SEB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Groupe SEB Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2017

2.8

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Groupe SEB in March 2012.

Interview

basic behavioral interview questions. Was asked to do a personality test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Marketing/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Groupe SEB (Windsor, South West England, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

I found the listing on RateMyPlacement and applied by emailing my CV and a cover letter. I was contacted around three weeks later by phone call, this was just to set up an actual phone interview which I had a few days later. The phone interview was quite generic in terms of the questions, lasted about 15 minutes, the two women who interviewed me were very easy to talk to, it didn't feel too pressured. At the end of the phone call I was offered to attend an assessment centre with them about a month later which gave me plenty of time to prepare. About two weeks before the assessment centre they sent me the outline for a presentation I had to prepare about one of their products, about 5/6 minutes long. The assessment day was a great experience, it consisted of two formal interviews, one with two of the marketing managers, one with a sales manager and a HR manager. As well as this there was a tour and Q&A with the current interns and a short test just to check very basic financial maths. Overall a very comfortable atmosphere, you could tell they didn't want to scare us (there was 5 of us there on the day) and they wanted us to feel relaxed. Following on from the assessment centre i was contacted about two weeks later with the offer of a job which I had to decline as I had already accepted another placement that I felt was a better fit for me. All in all a good process, never felt like I was waiting around for them to contact me, very professional and genuine people.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Groupe SEB.

Interview

3 interviews- screening, 1:1, and case study

Please prepare and present an analyze in which to compare brand X, on Electrical Cooking/Personal Care segment, with competitors, from the following perspective:
                         a. Customer
                         b. Marketer
    and please include, for each perspective, up to 5 recommendations with the directions Brand X should take in consideration.

Interview Questions

• Achivements, skills, experience.

Please identify specific communities that Brand Calor should focus and develop a marketing plan to address them.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lyon (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Groupe SEB (Lyon (France)) in February 2016.

Interview

there were two rounds of interviews. The interviewers were very friendly and their questions were quite general. I enjoyed talking to the interviewers The waiting process was around 2-3 weeks. The first interview can be done through phone, skype or face-to-face. As for the second interview, I was invited to a centered location. The first interview was with one person and the second one was with two persons. Both lasted around 40-50 mins

Marketing Masterclass Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Groupe SEB in January 2016.

Interview

After Screening of CV a 40 minutes Skype interview. Motivational questions, questions about the different group brands and question about the language skills. The interview was in french, even if english fluent was requested and french only intermediate. After the Skype there would be an interview in Lyon.

Interview Questions

• Which is your favourite product and why   1 Answer

Supply Chain Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Groupe SEB (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in September 2015.

Interview

My interview was with a lady from HR and a future colleague from SCM. Very relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Questions were mostly about my motivation to become part of SEB and SCM, epxerience based questions and possible future outlooks I expect from my employer.
    The focus was not so much on skilly and qualification but more on working style, expectations towards my future tasks and boss, the environment that I thirve in etc. I really appreciated this.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Are you flexible locationwise?   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Groupe SEB (Scarborough, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online through school career site. Received interview 2 weeks after. After that, was called back for a second interview a week later (but was cancelled the morning of which I found weird). Offered the job the week after. Interview questions were mostly behavioural, asking about past work experiences.

Interview Questions

• All common questions such as: Tell me about a time when you had conflicting deadlines and what did you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No salary negotiation, but can negotiate start/end date.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Groupe SEB (Paris (France)) in June 2014.

Interview

I first sent an email to the HR and the manager who was looking for an intern called me back. I had a phone interview with him and the other manager responsible for the intern. I had a positive answer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the British market for the product we are working on ?   Answer Question

Asia Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Groupe SEB.

Interview

I applied through my school's career portal and was called down for an interview. I was asked some Economics related questions. In addition, I was also asked about my proficiency in Mandarin.

Interview Questions

• Please translate a business article from Mandarin to English on the spot.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Groupe SEB (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in August 2011.

Interview

Standard phone interview got invited to second round. 1:1 stock pitch, technicals, fit questions.