Guardian Alarm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Guardian Alarm Interview Questions

Interviews at Guardian Alarm

2.8

Installation Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Guardian Alarm.

Interview

Scheduled interview then emailed that previous email was incorrect. Guardian emailed again and set up time for phone call interview again. then guardian emailed again and said position was already filled before the interview was completed. then I received an email that I missed my phone interview which they canceled. Just a bad experience all around I would not take a job with them for any reason.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guardian Alarm (Southfield, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

Me explaining how I was trying to start a new career in security and the hiring manager giving me the opportunity to learn a new career and when I started working for them they were glad to have me.

Marketing Management Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Guardian Alarm (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Attended two separate in-person interviews after an impromptu phone interview. I was told I would hear back right away. NEVER heard back from them!! VERY unprofessional. Also, I asked for but told there was NO job description. Area is crime-ridden and there is no parking available in their parking lot. I can only imagine that working there would have been equally disappointing.

SQL Report Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Guardian Alarm (Southfield, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

For my position I originally applied as a contractor to work in the IT department. I didn't get the position, but the director of IT apparently liked me and referred me to the Director of Finance. I then had an interview with her and the business analyst who basically asked me to explain why someone trained in software development should get a role that will surmount to more of a management role.

Interview Questions

• Why someone trained in software development should get a role that will surmount to more of a management role   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Guardian Alarm (Southfield, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was simple. As long as you have sense and the ability to comprehend you should be successful within the interview process. The only hard part is the testing only because it's so much to learn. The good thing is the training class is very small.

Interview Questions

• How would your last employer describe your work ethic.   1 Answer

Guard Dispatch Interview

Interview

the interview was 1hr, the supervisor sounded un excited about the job and informed me that the job would suck. I needed a job so i took it out of need not because I wanted the position and they told me after the interview that I was hired

Interview Questions

• there was nothing difficult but it was unexpected that the supervisor who interview me seemed very unhappy with the job himself   Answer Question

Negotiation

11/hr 32 hours a week no negotiation