GyanSys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GyanSys Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2017

3.1

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GyanSys.

Interview

turned in resume at a career fair and recreived a call the next day. Set up an interview the same week.
    Talked to a developer for 30 mins, just asked some really basic technical questions based on my resume.
    Then talked to the managers(they were late and kept coming in and leave, so I had to answer the same questions several times)

Interview Questions

• just basic technical questions and what projects I did before   Answer Question

SAP Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GyanSys.

Interview

In call followed by face to face in indianapolis.
    Process took weeks not months. Big project promises were made but all were false
    In call followed by face to face in indianapolis.

Negotiation

Not much

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GyanSys.

Interview

Contact me onsite interview, then review my resume, keeping asking me some professional questions related with their company culture.

SAP ABAP Consultant Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GyanSys (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

First round consisted of technical face to face, followed by Group discussion, followed by a deep technical interview cum Hr interview by the MD. The Group discussion was a very stupid Idea, as they select people randomly. In my group, the ones who got selected never spoke any thing in the group discussion. They checked my age (which is 31 at the time of interview ) and rejected me right away. They only need freshers with certification.. Others don't waste your time on this company.

Interview Questions

• All Basic Questions, from the areas which you indicated in your resume.   Answer Question

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at GyanSys (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview taken by very senior and professional guys. They have asked me from my skill, from my education and companies I have worked in. They have also checked my speaking ability and motivational capacity.

Interview Questions

• How do you know about our company   1 Answer

Nothing. I got a good offer from another company.

SAP Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GyanSys.

Interview

First round of interview was HR Screening, Second level is Technical from OFF-Shore Third level is Client Technical/ Manager finally HR Discussion. Some times you will be asked for immediate joining.
    Maximum the process will get closed in month.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GyanSys (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied through referral. The HR was spontaneous in following up.

Got call within 45 mins of referral. was invited for interview on a weekday, I had taken a day off to attend the interview but the interview was canceled and postponed to the next day due to unavailability of the technical panel.

Went for interview next day, The interview took 1 hour complete technical questions.

Interview Questions

• 1)What is the difference select options and ranges
      2) How would you disable the high column input mode and make select options into parameters.
      1 Answer

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhuvaneshwara Nagar (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GyanSys (Bhuvaneshwara Nagar (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

telephonic , face to face technical , coo .
    even if you have preety good interview gone but if you are not oriya person they will not hire you.
    you should be like telling yes to everything they asked otherwise they will not hire you.

Interview Questions

• technology you have worked on?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GyanSys in August 2011.

Interview

2 rounds of interview, 1 with the senior management and then the HR round.

Interview Questions

• General questions like what kind of projects that I handled in the past and what was the complexity, team size, budget. Strengths and weaknesses and what kind of challenges that I faced in the past and how did I tackle that.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Flexible hours and salary to my expectation.

Senior SAP Basis Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GyanSys (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Lot of hiring is based on client requirement and clearing the client interview is ofcourse a mandatory requirement to be hired most of the time, unless there are multiple openings expected in the near future and they are not for a specific client. 2 Tech and 1 HR round and probably 1 director round.

Interview Questions

• Are you open to travelling frequently since it is a bangalore based company right now.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They pay well and negotiation was comparatively easy once I cleared the client interview.