GyanSys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GyanSys Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2017

3.1

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GyanSys.

Interview

turned in resume at a career fair and recreived a call the next day. Set up an interview the same week.
    Talked to a developer for 30 mins, just asked some really basic technical questions based on my resume.
    Then talked to the managers(they were late and kept coming in and leave, so I had to answer the same questions several times)

Interview Questions

• just basic technical questions and what projects I did before   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GyanSys.

Interview

In call followed by face to face in indianapolis.
    Process took weeks not months. Big project promises were made but all were false
    In call followed by face to face in indianapolis.

Negotiation

Not much

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GyanSys.

Interview

Contact me onsite interview, then review my resume, keeping asking me some professional questions related with their company culture.

Project Manager- SAP PLM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GyanSys (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I have been interviewed by Gyansys during Aug 2017 for a project manager position based out of bangalore. Had a technical round with an experienced project manager, followed by HR rounds. All went well until I heard that there was one more round with the customer and only thereafter they can on-board me. They nearly took a month time to organize an interview with the customer and finally it was not materialized either.

I see Gyansys as a man power agency. They don't have any projects on their own to allocate people instead they push resources to their clients for billing. Their recruitment is only like a temporary contract, in which resources will be retained as long as their project validity. Thereafter they will be shown the door.

I see lack of professionalism with them and I strongly don't recommend this company for anyone. There is definitely no job security with this organisation.

SAP ABAP Consultant Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GyanSys (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

First round consisted of technical face to face, followed by Group discussion, followed by a deep technical interview cum Hr interview by the MD. The Group discussion was a very stupid Idea, as they select people randomly. In my group, the ones who got selected never spoke any thing in the group discussion. They checked my age (which is 31 at the time of interview ) and rejected me right away. They only need freshers with certification.. Others don't waste your time on this company.

Interview Questions

• All Basic Questions, from the areas which you indicated in your resume.   Answer Question

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at GyanSys (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview taken by very senior and professional guys. They have asked me from my skill, from my education and companies I have worked in. They have also checked my speaking ability and motivational capacity.

Interview Questions

• How do you know about our company   1 Answer

Nothing. I got a good offer from another company.

GyanSys Response

May 30, 2017 – Sr. HR Manager

Thanks for your feedback.

SAP Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GyanSys.

Interview

First round of interview was HR Screening, Second level is Technical from OFF-Shore Third level is Client Technical/ Manager finally HR Discussion. Some times you will be asked for immediate joining.
    Maximum the process will get closed in month.

SAP ABAP Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GyanSys (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Fresher: As usual give a couple of exams of aptitude and then comes the interview process.
    I was called for ABAP and was previously trained.
    Basic questions in the round 1.
    mass elimination in the first Interview round.
    was called back for 2 more rounds after a couple of days.
    Questions - difficulty level is medium.

Interview Questions

• just the basics about ABAP and your skills:   1 Answer

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GyanSys (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied through referral. The HR was spontaneous in following up.

Got call within 45 mins of referral. was invited for interview on a weekday, I had taken a day off to attend the interview but the interview was canceled and postponed to the next day due to unavailability of the technical panel.

Went for interview next day, The interview took 1 hour complete technical questions.

Interview Questions

• 1)What is the difference select options and ranges
      2) How would you disable the high column input mode and make select options into parameters.   1 Answer

GyanSys Response

May 30, 2017 – Sr. HR Manager

Thanks for your feedback.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhuvaneshwara Nagar (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GyanSys (Bhuvaneshwara Nagar (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

telephonic , face to face technical , coo .
    even if you have preety good interview gone but if you are not oriya person they will not hire you.
    you should be like telling yes to everything they asked otherwise they will not hire you.

Interview Questions

• technology you have worked on?   1 Answer