Häfele Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

Sort:

Supply Chain Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Häfele (New York, NY).

Interview

I applyed for inter as supply chain assistant. I was referred by their employee. It took about 3 days to process. The HR and manager were very friendly and chatty. They asked some normal questions

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Archdale, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Häfele (Archdale, NC) in November 2009.

Interview

Made initial contact at an industry trade show. Eventually scheduled a 1:1 interview with four or five key personnel. Second interview included my spouse and dinner. Offer made was substantially different (less) than what was discussed. There was dishonesty in the communications with the hiring manager (Director of Sales). They withdrew their initial offer, then turned around and made another offer after I asked why the offer was withdrawn. Very unusual hiring practices.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was very little negotiating, as I sensed a real reluctance on their part to give anything. Attitude was basically, "Here's what we do. There is no negotiating."

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Häfele (Mumbai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

1) The HR called for an interview
    2) Personal round with assistant manager
    3) Presentation round with senior

I have realised that they were not sure which person to hire with what skills sets. No value of your time and effort and they will not revert about the feedback. In fact HR will block you to avoid you! They asked to learn and demonstrate process of operating suffering tools. However, I am still confused how they can expect that a female can handle and pull heavy products.

Interview Questions

Interview

Chilled out interview. Nothing stressful. asked basic questions to sell water bottle and pens. Aptitude and gd were good too. It was a nice process with precision. Location isn't disclosed. Glassdoor reviews helped.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Häfele (Kolkata (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

the written test was conducted in college campus itself. they had asked some basic aptitude and English questions following a physiological a test conducted online. those who qualified written test were asked to come kolkata for further process of GD and PI .out of 150, only 20 students qualified for GD round and 6 selected for final PI round after GD process. Lastly they recruited only 2 students. the topic for GD which was given to our group was "NARENDRA MODI, is he good to be prime minister."

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Häfele in October 2015.

Interview

Firstly there was an aptitude test comprising of general, logical and verbal questions followed by a group discussion of selected students and then eight were selected for final personal interview round at last.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want this job knowing you are from technical background?   1 Answer

Interior Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Häfele (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

i was interviewed by both both the company managementhead as well as the design department head.
    was asked and tested in both the feilds in the form of questions and basic design problem solving.
    after passing bth salary was disussed and job offered and accepted.

Interview Questions

• as a designer your main concerns   1 Answer
    • your strong points as a designer   4 Answers

Negotiation

i do advice to negotiate the salary and also be clear about your job profile as the company is a big establishment and you should be clear about what would you be doing and how much you would be paid for it.
    also i would insist you discuss your working timing and holidays.

Executive Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Häfele (Mumbai (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

regular stuff about ourselves , why leaving old job & etc.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Häfele.

Interview

3 rounds of interview
    1 Group Discussion with 12 students out of which they select four
    2Aptitude not quantitative, English and reasoning
    3Personal Interview
    and after this they may have a corporate interview at their head office

Interview Questions

• sell the watch, why you want to change from engineering to marketing   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Häfele (Mumbai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

there were 3 rounds. 1- Tehnical round, 1 Commercial and 1 with the HRSpecific questions on your credibility and how will you add value to the organisation.
    had to submit a 30-60-90 day plan.

Interview Questions

• Specific questions on your credibility and how will you add value to the organisation.
      had to submit a 30-60-90 day plan.
      I had to submit a business plan for the role for which they had an opening. that was for projects sales and it was specific to selling all their product range to different categories of client. Had to prepare separate strategies for targeting the market   1 Answer