Häfele Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Häfele Interview Questions

Supply Chain Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Häfele (New York, NY).

Interview

I applyed for inter as supply chain assistant. I was referred by their employee. It took about 3 days to process. The HR and manager were very friendly and chatty. They asked some normal questions

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Archdale, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Häfele (Archdale, NC) in November 2009.

Interview

Made initial contact at an industry trade show. Eventually scheduled a 1:1 interview with four or five key personnel. Second interview included my spouse and dinner. Offer made was substantially different (less) than what was discussed. There was dishonesty in the communications with the hiring manager (Director of Sales). They withdrew their initial offer, then turned around and made another offer after I asked why the offer was withdrawn. Very unusual hiring practices.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was very little negotiating, as I sensed a real reluctance on their part to give anything. Attitude was basically, "Here's what we do. There is no negotiating."

Management Trainee-Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Häfele (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It started with a question paper with little calculations of analytucs and profits. Followed by an interview which had application based and petsonality based questions. All the questions wete being targeted towards learning attitude, personality and being approachable.

Interview Questions

• Why sales?
      How does business to business function differently in contrast to business to consumer market?
      Relication to various geographical location?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Häfele in October 2015.

Interview

Firstly there was an aptitude test comprising of general, logical and verbal questions followed by a group discussion of selected students and then eight were selected for final personal interview round at last.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want this job knowing you are from technical background?   1 Answer

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Häfele (New Delhi (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

3 Round process:-
    1.HR:- Personal details,roles and responsibilities with the current employer(BLUE STAR LTD)
    2.Reporting Manager:- Roles and responsibilities,detailed job description,challenges with this new job
    3.National sales manager:- New role and designation and how to add value to the new job

Interview Questions

• Core competencies and how will you add value to the organisation keeping in mind your existing work experience   1 Answer
    • How will you face challenges in the new market and new opportunities?   1 Answer

Interior Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Häfele (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

i was interviewed by both both the company managementhead as well as the design department head.
    was asked and tested in both the feilds in the form of questions and basic design problem solving.
    after passing bth salary was disussed and job offered and accepted.

Interview Questions

• as a designer your main concerns   1 Answer
    • your strong points as a designer   4 Answers

Negotiation

i do advice to negotiate the salary and also be clear about your job profile as the company is a big establishment and you should be clear about what would you be doing and how much you would be paid for it.
    also i would insist you discuss your working timing and holidays.

Executive Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Häfele (Mumbai (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

regular stuff about ourselves , why leaving old job & etc.