HAVI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 27, 2017

3.1

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HAVI (Downers Grove, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

I talked to the HR person for a phone interview and then had an interview set up with the manager, her manager, the VP and then a quick wrap up with the HR person again. The interview was 30 minutes with each person, one right after the other. After the interview, they had me do a wonderlic test. I was told I would hear back either way and they were probably going to make a decision within 2 days. Everyone was very nice and it seemed to go well. The huge negative was that I didn't hear back until 2 weeks after the interview. This was only after contacting the HR person three times for an update as well as the manager once.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? What kind of work are you looking to do? What is your experience level with Excel?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The process was pretty typical. First I applied online, didn't hear back for months, then received a request for a phone interview. At the end of the phone interview, was asked to do an in person interview. In person interview was first with the HR lady, then with the hiring manager. HR lady was kind of cold, but the hiring manager was really great.

Marketing & Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at HAVI (Downers Grove, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process took about 6 weeks, in which time I was updated thoroughly. I first had a phone interview and then came in to interview with the team and talent acquisition.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a project that you completed that you are proud of an reflects the desired skills that this position needs.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HAVI in April 2015.

Interview

The Hiring process was straight toward with questions regarding my experience in working with people and project management. The Interview was friendly and also valuable to myself. It helped me better understand my requirements and the position.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you faced a problem when working with a group?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HAVI (Downers Grove, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was condescending and offensive. The HR Department had no personality, I felt like I was interrogated. One person sat there and ate peanuts the whole time & I continued to sit there and answer questions while the small room filled with the smell of hot breath & peanut. Very rude.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HAVI.

Interview

Simple phone call that asked about previous experience I had listed on my resume. Interviewer asked what career path I wished to pursue and was helpful enough to inform me that more suitable positions for what I wanted in a career were to open up soon.

Manager Customer Supply Chain Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at HAVI (Downers Grove, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone screen was very pleasant and thorough. Recruiter was knowledgeable and provided good information. I then went in and did interview with multiple managers - one co-manager, direct manager and senior director. Fairly structured and thorough; Sr. Director asked most structured questions. She was probably the one that I did not connect with as easily.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you had to tell a customer something they did not like   1 Answer

Senior Desktop Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HAVI (Downers Grove, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Following a phone screening I was brought on site for a marathon interview session. First with my direct manager, then with some peer team members, then with the director over my department, then with the VP over my area, and then back to my direct manager again. Between interviews a problem solving test was administered, the results of which were never revealed.

The director with which I interviewed was intentionally abrasive, as I found out later, in an effort to unnerve candidates. Had it not been for the geniality of the other interviewers I might not have taken the job based on that interaction.

All in all I was being interviewed for between three to four hours.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what I had "innovated". This theme came up a few times.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted the initial offer and did not negotiate.

Field Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HAVI (Downers Grove, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

The only thing that was a little out of the ordinary was they made me take a Wonderlic test. My recruiter didn't tell me that was part of the process. Other than that it was pretty standard, nothing out of the ordinary. Pretty typical panel interview.

Interview Questions

• This position was newly created for the field and was customer facing. I was presented a hypothetical "what would you do if" type of question. Other than that it was your standard behavior based questions.   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HAVI.

Interview

Only 2 people asked questions out of the 4 that was there. The 1st step was an interview over the phone then the 2nd step was a face to face interview. At the face to face interview I Interviewed with 4 people including the manager. They were very new at interviewing people. Process is very casual

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was a contract position.