HAVI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Supply Chain Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HAVI (Downers Grove, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very standard. Half hour HR screen, and then Havi brought me in for a four-person half hour each interview. Peer planner, Hiring Manager, Director, Sr Director. Pretty standard interview question (what was a time you had a difficult conversation with a a coworker, what was an example of a process you've worked to improve, etc...)

Interview Questions

• They administered a SQL exam for the semi-technical role I was going into.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HAVI.

Interview

Simple phone call that asked about previous experience I had listed on my resume. Interviewer asked what career path I wished to pursue and was helpful enough to inform me that more suitable positions for what I wanted in a career were to open up soon.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HAVI in April 2015.

Interview

The Hiring process was straight toward with questions regarding my experience in working with people and project management. The Interview was friendly and also valuable to myself. It helped me better understand my requirements and the position.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you faced a problem when working with a group?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The process was pretty typical. First I applied online, didn't hear back for months, then received a request for a phone interview. At the end of the phone interview, was asked to do an in person interview. In person interview was first with the HR lady, then with the hiring manager. HR lady was kind of cold, but the hiring manager was really great.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HAVI (Downers Grove, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was condescending and offensive. The HR Department had no personality, I felt like I was interrogated. One person sat there and ate peanuts the whole time & I continued to sit there and answer questions while the small room filled with the smell of hot breath & peanut. Very rude.

Technical Role Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HAVI in March 2013.

Interview

very crazy and fast paced. interview was very basic for a complex role. I thought the interview manager was a bit crazy, but needed the job. Interview was on time but the room was small and cramped.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HAVI (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

One phone interview followed by an in office interview consisting of three behavioral interviews. It was an overall easy and laid back process, the questions were not too difficult and they seemed eager to talk to me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time someone was better than you at something and how did you react?   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HAVI (Downers Grove, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

Straight forward and straight to the point. What you see is what you get. They didnt have time to be playing around as its a buy company and tough to get into

Senior Recruiter Interview

Interview

Interview process includes serial interviews with multiple employees. Great opportunity to meet people and ask questions!

Interview Questions

• We strive to conduct two-way, conversational interviews. You're interviewing us as much as we're interviewing you!   Answer Question

Negotiation

HAVI Global Solutions offers competitive salary and benefits programs.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HAVI (Downers Grove, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

I talked to the HR person for a phone interview and then had an interview set up with the manager, her manager, the VP and then a quick wrap up with the HR person again. The interview was 30 minutes with each person, one right after the other. After the interview, they had me do a wonderlic test. I was told I would hear back either way and they were probably going to make a decision within 2 days. Everyone was very nice and it seemed to go well. The huge negative was that I didn't hear back until 2 weeks after the interview. This was only after contacting the HR person three times for an update as well as the manager once.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? What kind of work are you looking to do? What is your experience level with Excel?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview process was very welcoming and the interviewers asked typical questions. They were curious as to my commitment to commuting out to the corporate office in Downers Grove from my current location at the time.