HSM Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at HSM Solutions

Sort:

Help Desk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HSM Solutions (Hickory, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

The hiring process is quite the norm. There is no background check only a drug test. The interview questions are easy this is more of a behavioral interview than a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions in the interview. This was mostly a behavioral interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate because of my work experience and education.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HSM Solutions (Hickory, NC) in February 2019.

Interview

The process consisted of telephone calls with a recruiter, the head of the department, and several in person interviews. The recruitment process was seamless. Everyone was very nice and the corporate office appeared to be a very positive environment.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HSM Solutions (Hickory, NC) in May 2018.

Interview

Got referred in , didn’t take long for them to call me for an interview. Once got called the supervisor on the shift you wanted will interview you , basically asked about what you’re skilled in and showed you around. Got the job easily