HTC Global Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 6, 2017

2.6

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HTC Global Services (Detroit, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

All email. Never talk to anyone. They go strictly off of your skill set, not human skills. Offer is email. Background check is email. All benefits etc. are sent email. HR only deals with your via email. Heavy India dialect so they avoid verbal communication.

Interview Questions

• Programming languages. Industry experience. Lowest pay rate you will accept.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HTC Global Services in December 2015.

Interview

One of my friend referred me. I received call from the Troy based recruiter after one week. He is very calm and compose and he started with the basic questions such as current employer, visa status, salary expectation, willing to relocate and reason of leaving current employer.
    Plus, he has shared brief detail about the roles and responsibilities, they are expecting from employee.

Interview Questions

• As I have past experienced of working for client State Farm Insurance. Hence Interviewer asked old SF alias, reference of the people whom I know in SF, roles and responsibilities performed in the past and at last we he will share his expectation regarding current role. Many people need to give client interview but in my case I don't to give may be client know based on my past work done for them   Answer Question

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HTC Global Services (Troy, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

Did a pretty basic phone screening, then had a in person interview a few days later. The same day they offered me the job a few hours after interview. Having a background in help desk I was not surprised. I started training and noticed that 85 percent of my class does not have experience in help desk, they seem to be hiring just about any warm body with an associates degree in anything.

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HTC Global Services (Troy, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed one on one with one of the managers. She was friendly and nice. The interview lasted about 20 minutes or so. I don't remember. She asked me about my past employers and what type of shift I would like and she explained how the call center operates.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about your past experiences at your last employer?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HTC Global Services in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy process, one telephonic round of interview by HTC followed by one telephonic with client.
    Both asked very basic questions, regarding experience and what I have done so far

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HTC Global Services.

Interview

Hiring process was good. Interviewers have asked decent questions. The process was very easy. They have expected some basic level of expertise and skill level. It was very average. Couple of rounds of interview. Overall it went well. Within a day I got selected. No preparation needed. Interviewers are also below average only.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They didn't negotiate. Rolled out very minimal pay.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HTC Global Services (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I applied by seeing some job portal, then i got a call from recruiter asking about the basic detail like salary expectation. Then technical interview with HTC person, then client interview 2 rounds. and finally got offer letter.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HTC Global Services.

Interview

Negotiate , Negotiate , at least 20 percent on Salary

Interview Questions

• Would you address Manager's as Sir's   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate , Negotiate , at least 20 percent on Salary

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HTC Global Services (Troy, MI) in December 2012.

Interview

Had multiple rounds of interview, HR interview, Technical interview.
    interview was not hard. usually a good preparation and good communication skills should be better.
    most of the questions are from past job experience.

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have in Cloud computing testing?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HTC Global Services (Hartford, CT) in February 2011.

Interview

First call by HR to talk about the oppurtunity and job description. Then they ask current pay and ask your expected pay. If you both agree to the pay then second round technical interview takes place. Once done, then HR will call with details about the outcome of interview. If selected, then they would let you know that you would have a 3rd round of client interview that has to be cleared.