HTC Global Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HTC Global Services Interview Questions

Interviews at HTC Global Services

2.6

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HTC Global Services.

Interview

Very Unprofessional.

I have shared my CV. They called me and told me that I have to provide all the client name in my CV. I told them, I have already provide all of my employer name and as per my employer policy, client name is confidential. Why do you need client name?

they argued like that , we'll know better that what kind of industry exposure you have. I told them, that has already been mentioned in my CV. But lastly they told me that if you don't provide the client name, we can't proceed with you.

I thought discussion is over. But later around 9:30 PM again they called me, and told me that still they want to proceed with my application and they want to check whether I have changed my mind or not. They told me that we receive CV from many applicants where people mention their client name. I told clearly that, I am not sure about other employer policy, but i want to stick with my employer policy and still not sure why you bother about client name, where i provided my employer name as well as industry expertise.

I have never seen this kind of unprofessional behavior from any company.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HTC Global Services.

Interview

Interview Questions

• tell us about yourself, where are you working now, what tech did you work on, what is spring IOC, how are beans feed?, what is an annotation?, how is spring container configured, tell us about the execution of angular 8, how much do you aret yourself in front end and back end?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HTC Global Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Their recruiting team called me and set up an initial screening round via Skype. One HTC guy called but as soon he started the interview, his call was keep on getting disconnected. So had to reschedule the call after 4 days. 2nd time interviewers were from India and good in technical but. After a small time spent with them and with the question asked by them I felt their knowledge was limited to the project only and expect the candidate to know same. Different projects will have different processes so obviously the resources might not be aware of the processes.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HTC Global Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview questions were good,took half day for the process.Questions were related to computer programming.Three rounds of interview process.Overall it was good.Good technical knowledge could help to clear the interview.knowledge about C and C++ is required.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HTC Global Services (Detroit, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

All email. Never talk to anyone. They go strictly off of your skill set, not human skills. Offer is email. Background check is email. All benefits etc. are sent email. HR only deals with your via email. Heavy India dialect so they avoid verbal communication.

Interview Questions

• Programming languages. Industry experience. Lowest pay rate you will accept.   Answer Question

Helpdesk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HTC Global Services (Troy, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

Easy and smooth

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot a printer   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HTC Global Services in December 2015.

Interview

One of my friend referred me. I received call from the Troy based recruiter after one week. He is very calm and compose and he started with the basic questions such as current employer, visa status, salary expectation, willing to relocate and reason of leaving current employer.
    Plus, he has shared brief detail about the roles and responsibilities, they are expecting from employee.

Interview Questions

• As I have past experienced of working for client State Farm Insurance. Hence Interviewer asked old SF alias, reference of the people whom I know in SF, roles and responsibilities performed in the past and at last we he will share his expectation regarding current role. Many people need to give client interview but in my case I don't to give may be client know based on my past work done for them   1 Answer

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HTC Global Services (Troy, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

Did a pretty basic phone screening, then had a in person interview a few days later. The same day they offered me the job a few hours after interview. Having a background in help desk I was not surprised. I started training and noticed that 85 percent of my class does not have experience in help desk, they seem to be hiring just about any warm body with an associates degree in anything.

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HTC Global Services (Troy, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed one on one with one of the managers. She was friendly and nice. The interview lasted about 20 minutes or so. I don't remember. She asked me about my past employers and what type of shift I would like and she explained how the call center operates.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about your past experiences at your last employer?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HTC Global Services in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy process, one telephonic round of interview by HTC followed by one telephonic with client.
    Both asked very basic questions, regarding experience and what I have done so far

Interview Questions

• Very basis questions about your experience   1 Answer