Haemonetics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Haemonetics Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.7

Microbiologist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Haemonetics.

Interview

Very quick to hire; Little technical expertise required, and training programs were exceptional. Coworkers were delightful, and had many years of experience to contribute. The interview was approximately 30 minutes, and consisted of the Manager, and Senior Microbiologist. Depending on availability, you may be required to meet with the director, and 2-3 additional engineers or managers.

Interview Questions

• How do you conduct surface microbial monitoring in a clean room?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Haemonetics (Braintree, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Fairly easy process that moved rather quickly. Impression at the time was that there was a lot of unrest internally with a strategy that was under an overhaul, a leadership team that was in transition and employees that were uncertain. The interview panel was candid but also could have spoken a bit more positively about current/future state.

Interview Questions

• Areas of focus - Change leadership, communication, strategy   1 Answer

Machine Op I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Haemonetics (Draper, UT) in February 2016.

Interview

Had to fill out an online application on their website and create a user name and password. Had to do a drug test and physical for the job. Interview was with HR and one of the team leads of the area I was going to work in.

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Haemonetics (Braintree, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Although I was not offered a position, their recruiting process was super efficient and quick. From online application to final decision was 11 days (including holidays and weekends). I appreciated the efficiency and considered this experience a positive one.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of the most innovative projects you initiated.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Haemonetics in January 2016.

Interview

I had 2 phone screens and an additional 2 in person interviews with a total of 11 people. The questions were redundant and not overly sophisticated. The Coordinator was exceptionally professional and kept me in the loop. After investing a substantial amount of time in the process (time out of work), I was rejected with a simple email and no explanation. I emailed the recruiter asking for feedback and received no response. After meeting with such quality people this was very disappointing. Also they did not ask my salary requirements until the end of the process which could be why I was rejected.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this role?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about working in an environment with tremendous change and ambiguity?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Dorado Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Haemonetics (El Dorado Hills, CA).

Interview

Met with hiring manager and software development team. During the meeting I was asked technical questions related to my background. Interview with team lasted about 2 hours. After interview I met with the Vice President of Research and Development and a Senior Manager of Software Development. I was offered a position.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Haemonetics (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Over the phone, lasted about 15 minutes. They asked about several items - both personal and related to my prior experience in managing multiple projects, as well as healthcare industry background. The person interviewing was not very interested and might have already made up his mind prior to the interview.. and to me it was an indication that the interview was just a formality.

Interview Questions

• Prior Experience
      PMP Certification
      Ability and experience managing multiple projects   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Haemonetics.

Interview

Several hundred employees from my previous employer were acquired by Haemonetics Corporation. There was no formal interview process. Middle/upper management made the decision to keep or cut you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. I was part of merger/acquistion.

Quality Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covina, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Haemonetics (Covina, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

1. Phone interview with HM, last 45 minutes
    2. On-site interview with HR, the team, and heads of other departments. Last half day

Overall good interview experience, got chance to learn about the company and culture

Employed Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Haemonetics (Draper, UT) in August 2013.

Interview

Panel interview. Given several situational and behavioral questions. Answers should be backed up with examples to all questions. Site director will give overall state of the company. And direction he personally see it. No tour is give. Please request tour on day of interview. This will give you good incite to working of manufacturing layout... promised work life balance. Informed overtime would be moderate. None of which will be true.

Interview Questions

• If willing to work moderate. Shift coverage and overtime to complete PM's   1 Answer