Haggar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 10, 2017

1.9

Keyholder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Terrell, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Haggar (Terrell, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed in the lobby/customer service area of the mall, which was different for me, but a nice change from the usual stock room/back office interview. The manager was very welp prepared for the interview and had an offer of hourly pay and employment to me within 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• What has been your biggest opportunity (weakness) as a manager?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Branson, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Haggar (Branson, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

Typical questions over coffee, asked about prior experience and skill set. Went into depth of employee related questions, how to deal with an unhappy employee, hiring, and advancement opportunities within the company for sales associates and key holders.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ellenton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Haggar (Ellenton, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

Manager went over my resume' We talked about sales skills customer service. How long I had been in sales and management, what I liked about the most and what I didn't like as well.

Interview Questions

• How many hours can you work   1 Answer

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Haggar in April 2013.

Interview

This first interview was amazing it was one on one. But the second interview was not professional and very stressful. The second interview was on the phone and I was not told to come into the store for the interview. The interviewer did not have good service and it seemed as if she was very unprepared and the entire interview was unprofessional and made me a little uneasy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very confusing. I got a call saying I got the job. The SM was very professional so I was very excited to accept the offer but very nervous about upper management.

Keyholder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Coral, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Haggar (Cape Coral, FL) in November 2012.

Interview

Took about 2 days to get a call and have a interview with store manager and assistant manager for sales associate I was offered the position later that day. I accepted the offer and was promoted to keyholder after 3 months when the store manager, assistant manager and a keyholder quit.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasant Prairie, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Haggar (Pleasant Prairie, WI) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied through the store manager who was recruiting for a new store site. I filled out the application and submitted it along with my resume. I then had an interview appointment with the store manager and a follow up interview with the district manager. I then met with the designers and store set-up crew along with the company VP. I was offered the position and accepted.

Interview Questions

• How would I build a sale that would include a complete suit with shirt, tie, belt and socks?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albertville, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Haggar (Albertville, MN) in January 2007.

Interview

in person interview with district manager then a phone interview with another store manager and then a face to face with district manager and another store manager

Interview Questions

• how do you motivate your employees   1 Answer