Hale & Hearty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 7, 2017

1.9

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hale & Hearty (New York, NY).

Interview

Expect about three interviews with different members of Senior Management. Come prepared by actually visiting a location and sitting in during their lunch rush (12-2pm) and being able to talk about your observations.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hale & Hearty.

Interview

Found the ad on craigslist, got the call for the interview-- super accommodating as I had a college schedule to work around. Very straightforward about previous customer service experience and food service.

Interview Questions

• How have did you deal with your worst customer   1 Answer

Cashier/Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hale & Hearty (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email the next day to come in for an interview. It was an open interview and I just had to bring my resume. I was interviewed at the corporate office on w 16th st.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 words you would choose to describe yourself?   Answer Question

Cashier/Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hale & Hearty (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online Wednesday, got a email invite to an interview at corporate office Thursday, Hired Friday. It's a pretty quick and easy process, the interview isn't hard or scary at all. It's a 1 on 1 interview and I feel like they're just looking for someone who is down to earth and can get the hang of things fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for hale & hearty? Use 3 words to describe yourself? What does costumer service mean to you? What did you do at your previous job (if you have previous experience, if you don't I think they'll still hire you as long as you have good availability & a positive attitude)   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hale & Hearty in June 2016.

Interview

Filled out application in HH office, She looked over my application asked if i was ready for interview that day. I said yes. During the interview she basically asked about my experience and what where my duties there. Asked about my schooling. My goals and motivation.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with a team, give an example when you worked with a team ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They will base the pay rate on experience.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hale & Hearty (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

i applied online and submitted a resume and got called back in about a week and then was asked to come in for a one on one interview in which I was interviewed in a room by one of the corporate workers.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked me mainly about my previous job experience, what my skills were what I knew about hale & hearty and if I been there before, she also asked about my customer service skills.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got the job. I told them I had open availability. They gave orientation dates to choose from I chose the earliest date and after orientation they gave me my work location.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hale & Hearty (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I was asked 3-4 questions I was asked my availability and it seemed as if I had the job before I even walked through the door. It was easy and I only presented her with my experience and she compared what u told her to my online application and my resume she had n her hand.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about hale & hearty and have I ever eaten there before.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

Had to do and On the Job Evaluation. Worked 3 hour lunch shift and interviewed with District Manager after to discuss. Was offered a job the following day by Human resources.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hale & Hearty (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process takes place at their headquarters in the west village. All you have to do is show up on time and give thoughtful answers during your one-on-one interview. If you seem like a decent human being who won't mind following along with the corporate culture you most likely will be asked back for the orientation. Warning: The orientation is typically boring and insulting but if you can get through it without much trouble (it was surprising how many people couldn't handle themselves) you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• They will ask why you want to work at Hale and Hearty and if you have ever been a customer. If you have been a customer they will want specifics about what you like to purchase. They will also ask you if you have any previous in a restaurant environment - and if you don't they will look for how you are able to spin your current experience as something of value for a busy restaurant pace.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiating your salary but it helps to make it clear what position you think is best.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hale & Hearty (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call for an interview a week later. I had a one on one interview at the main office and answered a couple of questions. The interview itself seemed very easy, no questions that would throw you. It seemed like even before the interview was over I was to be offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What's the most important thing when working with a group?   Answer Question