Hale & Hearty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hale & Hearty Interview Questions

Interviews at Hale & Hearty

1.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hale & Hearty (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call for an interview a week later. I had a one on one interview at the main office and answered a couple of questions. The interview itself seemed very easy, no questions that would throw you. It seemed like even before the interview was over I was to be offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What's the most important thing when working with a group?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hale & Hearty (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called the next day to come in for an interview. I used my cousin who works at one of the stores as a referral. The interview was very laid back, nothing out of the ordinary. She really focused on my employment history and what good customer service was to me. She asked me my strengths and weaknesses, and just explained what they were looking for in an employee. Furthermore, the interview lasted about 10 minutes and she offered me a position on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hale & Hearty (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Went in to apply, filled out an application, got an interview right there took a couple of minutes and was offered the job, needed a day to provide proper identification and returned the day after for orientation which was explaining the company, showing YouTube videos of the soup and salad station and explanation of benefits and offer to sign up with Citibank

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an upset customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hale & Hearty (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

It lasted about 15-20 minutes really focus on your previous employment or if you have any experience at all also asked me what was a time you had to deal with a upset customer and what you did to handle the situation

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to our company   1 Answer

Negotiation

No you will find out if you got hire on the spot after your interview is over

Server/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hale & Hearty in June 2014.

Interview

I applied on Saturday and got a call on Monday. I went in to the headquarters the same day and within a few minutes I was being interviewed. It was extremely laid back, the woman made me feel extremely comfortable and she asked about my past job and where I heard about the job etc. etc. It was super calm.

Interview Questions

• Where did you hear about this job?/Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a customer who says they got the wrong order?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hale & Hearty.

Interview

Went to a hale and hearty location located at 86 7 Broadway manager sent me to the corporate office had to take a test online then I was asked to interview with Kara interview went well

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hale & Hearty (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Came in to get an application and was able to apply on the computer at the main office. Really quick. Had my resume and after they reviewed my app they sat me down for an interview the same day. Was hired the same day.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hale & Hearty in June 2016.

Interview

Filled out application in HH office, She looked over my application asked if i was ready for interview that day. I said yes. During the interview she basically asked about my experience and what where my duties there. Asked about my schooling. My goals and motivation.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with a team, give an example when you worked with a team ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They will base the pay rate on experience.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hale & Hearty (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I was asked 3-4 questions I was asked my availability and it seemed as if I had the job before I even walked through the door. It was easy and I only presented her with my experience and she compared what u told her to my online application and my resume she had n her hand.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about hale & hearty and have I ever eaten there before.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hale & Hearty (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process takes place at their headquarters in the west village. All you have to do is show up on time and give thoughtful answers during your one-on-one interview. If you seem like a decent human being who won't mind following along with the corporate culture you most likely will be asked back for the orientation. Warning: The orientation is typically boring and insulting but if you can get through it without much trouble (it was surprising how many people couldn't handle themselves) you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• They will ask why you want to work at Hale and Hearty and if you have ever been a customer. If you have been a customer they will want specifics about what you like to purchase. They will also ask you if you have any previous in a restaurant environment - and if you don't they will look for how you are able to spin your current experience as something of value for a busy restaurant pace.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiating your salary but it helps to make it clear what position you think is best.