Hallmark Data Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hallmark Data Systems Interview Questions

2.6

Director, Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hallmark Data Systems (Skokie, IL).

Interview

Standard, meet with Director of H.R. Meet with General Manager. Was made an offer the next day and started at the beginning of the next month. They pay on a monthly bases so, starting at the beginning of the month was standard.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about working within the industry   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hallmark Data Systems (Skokie, IL).

Interview

Two part interview. One on one with HR and Director. Worked with recruiter to get the job and the turnaround time for hearing back was 1 week. Once accepted, HR will send offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Do you know what Hallmark does?   1 Answer

Customer Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark Data Systems (Skokie, IL).

Interview

First you receive a phone call from Human Resources asking if you can come in for an interview. Then there is a single interview with senior management. They ask you about your background and talk to you about what the job entails.

Interview Questions

• What drives you to want to be successful ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark Data Systems (Skokie, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied on their site, they emailed me a request to interview about 3 weeks later. I replied immediately, but got only a message that they'd get back to me. Didn't so I emailed again 6 days later. Finally given an interview date for 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what the job is (after having it all explained about 20 minutes earlier.)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hallmark Data Systems (Skokie, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

I can speak highly of their staff at this company. The front desk representative was extremely welcoming as well as the HR Manager and Director of Client Relationship Management. The questions were straight forward and not too difficult. It wasn't behavioral based questions. I admired the passion the director had for the company's success and future. The interview was lengthy, but I left with much detail and knowledge. Unfortunately, I wasn't offered the position since they were looking for someone with senior experience.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't too difficult of a question that was asked or one that was unexpected.   Answer Question