Halyard Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Clinical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Halyard Health (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

3 outstanding phone interviews, overwhelmed 2 employees interviewed, held outside in the sun. It was intense, overwhelming and I did not have a response for all questions however I was also overqualified. I asked about future opportunities,extremely interested and qualified, potential age issue.

Interview Questions

• What did you read/learn the past few weeks that you have implemented?   1 Answer

AR Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Halyard Health (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

There is a phone screening with recruiter. The recruiter will call you back to set up a face to face interview. You will meet the hiring manager and well as their manager. The interview can be as long as two hours. They will take you around the building to show you their setup. The recruiter will follow up with you within 2-3 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation- they wouldn't budge

Benefit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halyard Health (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview then face to face with 4 people. 2 Managers and 2 other Benefit Analysts. Phone interview was general questions and went over your resume and qualifications. The interview was one day for 3 hours. Way too long.

Interview Questions

• Questions with the 2 Managers were mostly conversation general why you want to work here questions and your skills. Interview with 2 Benefit Analysts were more behavior questions.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here and what are your long term goals.   1 Answer

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Halyard Health (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

I saw a position posted online for Halyard Health and applied for it. Since I was planning on traveling to Atlanta within the next week, I looked up the hiring manager and sent him an email letting him know of my pending travels to the area and asking if he would be available for an interview. He said yes! I went through the interview and was given a tour of the facilities.
    Towards the end of the interview he let me know that he was leaving the company and that he wasn't sure of what the status of the position would be--ouch! I thanked him for letting me know and agreed to continue with the interview/screening process.

I sent a follow-up email after the interview to check on the position and sure enough the position had been withdrawn. Oh well-- the interview went great and I had the chance to tour the facilities.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked what was the most difficult project that I had ever worked on and how did I respond to the situation.   Answer Question

Senior Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halyard Health (New York, NY).

Interview

I received an email with some time slots available for a phone interview. I replied with a time, date and job position and never heard back. On the day I had scheduled, I emailed the HR person to confirm and received an email that my time slot was taken, along with a meeting invite for the following day (at a time when I had another meeting). I declined and that's it. I found the process unprofessional.

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Halyard Health in January 2017.

Interview

Had one phone interview and 4 face-to-face interviews. Was told I would receive more information the following week after what I felt were good interviews but I had to follow up for a decision.

Interview Questions

• Typical STAR interviewing process, does not really work well when you are looking for specific talents.   Answer Question

Account Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Halyard Health (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2013.

Interview

Started with phone interview, followed by face to face interview with RSM. Next, field sales ride with current rep (which I requested following the first interview with RM) and then final interview with the Aera Director.

Interview Questions

• what is your least favorite aspect about the operating room?   Answer Question

Account Consultant Interview

Interview

Received email from company recruiter for a phone interview and then a one on one with hiring manager who was in town for just a couple of days. Was about a month before hearing anything back from follow up.

Interview Questions

• Used checklist of questions and asked to use STAR method when answering.   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Halyard Health (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview experience was over a year ago. The process at that time was long. Mostly, I got a sense that this company is merely KC with some lipstick. They want to give the impression they are new and innovative but the core contains all the usual people from KC that have been there for 10-15 years. There are no new thoughts and although the decor represents a younger, fresher outlook, the old guard does not seem to welcome this. I was actually asked if I was a millennial. I guess she missed my graying roots! The interview questions were by the book and followed an old school interviewing process. After being onsite and conducting a presentation while sick, I was never given the courtesy of a "no thank you" email by the HR rep. There is no harm in stating the company is hiring someone else or this wasn't a fit. The harm is in not replying at all and giving the respect a candidate deserves.

Document Control Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Halyard Health (Roswell, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

First interview by phone, HR screening. Then, formal interviews (4+) with hiring manager and people who would be involve with the position. The 4 manager used the Technique STAR: Situation, Technique, Action, Result during the interview