Hanger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hanger (Austin, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

It was a short interview with mid level management. Very low key. The main focus was to find if my skill set matches my resume and if I could function adequately in the environment

Interview Questions

• Mostly about background and abilities with excel such as macros v look up etc   Answer Question

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Hanger (Denver, CO) in September 2010.

Interview

Initially met with the Office Manager and Assistant Office Manager then was refered to the Sales Manager. A week later, I had an interview with the Sales Manager and Sales Representative.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hanger (Austin, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and the next day they emailed me to set up a time to have the phone interview. I thought it went well and the recruiter said she will get in touch. Couple days passed I didn't hear from them. To be honest it is not hard to send an email saying that I was not selected for the next round no need to keep the candidate hanging.

Interview Questions

• Typical screening interview.   1 Answer

IT Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hanger (Austin, TX).

Interview

Went through a round of interviews for an IT management position in Austin, TX. Most of the discussions went well and the line of questions seemed relevant to the job. However, one individual had a very strange interview style. Asked a bunch of hypotheticals and didn't seem to want to accept any answer. I've been in many tough interviews but this one made the conversation to the point it became awkward. Mid interview I decided I didn't want the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond in various hypothetical situations with very little to no background provided. Very strange interview style.   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hanger (Austin, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

Emailed the company with a cover letter and my resume. They are moving to the area and I was hopeful they would have a position for me. Set up a phone interview with the recruiter and spoke for about 30 minutes about the position and my resume (mostly my resume). Never heard from them after the first phone interview.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hanger in January 2015.

Interview

I had applied online. After a week , I got an email from the recruiter asking me about my interest in Hanger. After 3 days, I received an email from the recruiter asking me to take an online personality test and a 20 min video interview. I have never had a video interview before where there wasn't any interaction. It was a timed interview with pre-recorded questions. The email said that if selected the candidate will have a face to face interview within 2 weeks. Now 2 weeks pass by and there was no update. But after a month, the hiring manager reached out to me for a face to face interview/ casual chat at a local restaurant. After lunch, the hiring manager did mention that an update will be provided in 3 weeks. After 3 weeks, I wasn't selected for an on-site.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hanger.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward. It followed the following process:
    1) Online resume submission
    2) Personality test
    3) Online prerecorded interview (very strange an impersonal- -felt like I was speaking to an anonymous person as they recorded themselves (Hanger) in the shadows.
    4) In person interview
    It was fairly difficult to engage with HR during the process. The communication was very one-way.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Hanger? What is customer service?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hanger (Lakewood, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

Very casual environment. Felt comfortable and none of the boring typical questions such as where do you see yourself in 5 years. I got a good gauge of my supervisor's personality during the interview and could tell he was an empathetic individual.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hanger (Austin, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

Hanger called me after seeing my resume posted online. I completed a screening with HR and a one on one interviews with the hiring supervisor. Hanger did not feel it was necessary to send me a courtesy turn down letter after the interview so I was forced to contract the hiring supervisor to learn I was not chosed to fill the position.

Front Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hanger (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview went under 12min. Lady on the phone was very nice and explained to me what the position was about. I was informed of hours and location as well.