Hanger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hanger (Austin, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

It was a short interview with mid level management. Very low key. The main focus was to find if my skill set matches my resume and if I could function adequately in the environment

Interview Questions

• Mostly about background and abilities with excel such as macros v look up etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Interview

This company only hires internally. They have to set up interviews for their own "due diligence." They will waste your time and money having to pay a sitter in order to interview knowing full well they aren't going to hire you.

Interview Questions

• The same run of the mill interview questions every interviewer in the world asks.   Answer Question

Front Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hanger (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview went under 12min. Lady on the phone was very nice and explained to me what the position was about. I was informed of hours and location as well.

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hanger (New York, NY).

Interview

Sat down with the manager and Lead office administrator and they asked me questions about how I would be a great asset to this company, and how long have I been working on their NextGen system

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Hanger (Austin, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Have been contacted by them a few times for technical analyst roles. The process both times was a recruiter would ask a few screening questions and say, "I'll forward your information to the hiring manager." Then, nothing, for weeks. If someone is in the market for a new opportunity, the least recruiters can do is follow up periodically. After reading other impressions of current employees, and having unprofessional initial exposure, I'm sure you saved me from considering a poor work environment.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience in managing multiple projects at once.   Answer Question

Area Medical Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waldorf, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hanger (Waldorf, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a fairly fast process--interviewed within 4 days of applying. But, that was over 3 months ago, and I have not heard anything since. It was a good interview, and I thought all went well. After emailing the hiring manager, nothing back in return. I just wanted to know the status of my application.

Sales/Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hanger.

Interview

Phone interview with the HR/Recruiter, then a phone interview with the hiring manager, then an interview at one of the clinics. Been hanging in limbo for 4 weeks since last interview, being strung along by all parties involved. If I were to get an offer now, I would turn it down. Red Flags are waving!

Interview Questions

• They seemed to be very concerned about what they were going to have to pay. Said they have had numerous great candidates that they "can't afford". What was the minimum I would be willing to take? Hmm...   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hanger (Austin, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and the next day they emailed me to set up a time to have the phone interview. I thought it went well and the recruiter said she will get in touch. Couple days passed I didn't hear from them. To be honest it is not hard to send an email saying that I was not selected for the next round no need to keep the candidate hanging.

Interview Questions

• Typical screening interview.   1 Answer

Ecommerce Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hanger (Austin, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screening with internal recruiter. Then an in-person interview spending 30 minutes with 4 different team members including hiring manager.

Interviews went very well and was told by hiring manager that I should expect an offer to be made the following week. After not hearing anything, I followed up with manager via e-mail but did not get a response. A week later, I get a contacted by a different outside talent recruiter asking me if I would be interested in applying for the same job, When I questioned why I was being asked to apply for a position I had already gone through the process, I was told that they had decided to continue to interview for the position and they thought they had called me.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working on multiple complex projects at the same time.   Answer Question

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hanger (East Portland, OR) in July 2015.

Interview

Resume reviewed by recruiter, assessment test given, interview was set up by Recruiter . Met with office manager and another employee. Reviewed my skills and discussed job description, talked about the company and their philosophy's. They asked a few questions, I asked a few questions. They were very easy to talk with . I'm still waiting to hear back.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hanger.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward. It followed the following process:
    1) Online resume submission
    2) Personality test
    3) Online prerecorded interview (very strange an impersonal- -felt like I was speaking to an anonymous person as they recorded themselves (Hanger) in the shadows.
    4) In person interview
    It was fairly difficult to engage with HR during the process. The communication was very one-way.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Hanger? What is customer service?   Answer Question