Hanjin Shipping Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 16, 2016

2.6

Booking Codinaor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hanjin Shipping (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, received a phone interview, and then care in to meet with potential bosses. Was made an offer within days, and started exactly two weeks from time of offer.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview focusing more on personality than job history.   Answer Question

Multiple Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hanjin Shipping (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

Met with 3 managers and the HR Manager. They asked the typical questions. Very comfortable and easy. Not indtimidating at all. They wanted to see which department I would fit best in. They called me the next day to offer the job.

Traffic Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hanjin Shipping (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

I was shown around the office first and given a quick tour. Afterwards, I was taken into a conference room where I was interviews in a panel format. There were only 4 people who interviewed me, all of whom were managers, and 1 HR representative present. I was asked the standard open ended behavioral questions that are asked in interviews.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hanjin Shipping in September 2016.

Interview

2 interviews. Normally, the V.P. and HR manager come and attend the interview. Comfortable atmospere. Has asked about shipping experience . Importants of excel skills. How many customer you have managed.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if you receive a very strong complaint from the customer   Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hanjin Shipping (Paramus, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

1. phone screen, basic questions.5-10 minuites
    2. In person interview, about 5 managers interview at the same time
    3. second round interview with upper management
    4. receive a call a week later

Interview Questions

Interview

Friendly process. They want to get to know you and your experience. Try to think of how your experience relates to the job requirements. Good luck, you'll do great :)

Loader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sumner, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hanjin Shipping (Sumner, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

There was no interview process. I was brought on as a temp to hire. Hard work goes a long way but because of the high feast or famine cycle very few people are actually kept. My interview was essentially "Hey, you work hard. Want to be permanent?" The primary issue is a lack of a local HR to process the onboarding of employees.

MNR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hanjin Shipping (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

Show up with resume and fill out application. Interview is conducted by a member of management, HR and possibly your future supervisor. Basic fact finding questions are asked and despite it being a job interview they do a good job of putting you at ease. You learn about the company and explain what would be expected of you and you leave knowing whether you would be able to do the work or not.

Interview Questions

• How many landing gears does a chassis have?   1 Answer

EQ Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hanjin Shipping (Chandler, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

It's a panel interview and it is extremely brisk and quick. Don't be alarmed if it ends very quickly, but you'd better know exactly what you want to say so you don't waste the brief time you have.

The decision process was very quick too as they got back to me in a couple of hours to let me know they wanted me to start next day.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a situation in which you don't know the answer?   1 Answer

Traffic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hanjin Shipping (Chandler, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

It did not took long for the first interview. And during the interview, the interviewees i thought they were trying to rush through the interview. I was surprise that the interview was so short.

Interview Questions

• what was the reason you want to work for hanjin shipping?   Answer Question