Harnham Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harnham Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2018

2.9

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harnham in November 2017.

Interview

I submitted by resume online. I then received a call from an internal recruiter who also sent an email. We had a five minute screening call, where we arranged a time to have a thirty minute interview. He pretty much told me what he was going to ask me so it was very easy to prepare. After the thirty minute interview I withdrew from the process.

Interview Questions

• What would you do as a Recruitment Consultant at Harnham?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harnham in April 2017.

Interview

Several calls with different recruiters from the same company. It is clear that information is not shared between different employees. It is like everyone starts from scratch. The interview is long but mostly pointless, consisting mostly from canned questions. It seems like most positions they advertise are designed to build up a data pool with applicants for their database, not for real positions.

Interview Questions

• Where did you work, do you have experience with A, B, C, D, ... - a long list of keywords, even though all that is written in the application/resume.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Interview

The inteview itself was pretty standard, however, this company screams amateur. The trial day is a great concept but it exposed me to the deceptive techniques this company uses to get their foot in the door with new clients. I literally witnessed a recruiter lie about how they obtained a potential clients contact details;they had actually used a 3rd party applications that finds the personal contact details associated with a linkedin profile(which by the way is against GDPR laws). I also witnessed a recruiter emailing people at one of their target companies at random; no real research about who is the best person to contact and then claimed to have a pool of candidates on their database ready to interview , again a lie. Very basic applicant tracking system, boiler room environment.
    All in all, the interview process was very telling and i guess it’s necessary to experience to know if you’re willing to operate in a sales role with very basic and amateur techniques.

Consultant Interview

Interview

The initial phone interview call lasted around twenty to about thirty minutes. The phone interview was very straight forward and clear. The phone call was straight forward in clear in understanding applicant's reason to be a part of Harnham.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wimbledon, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Harnham (Wimbledon, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was approached by the internal recruiter via LinkedIn. After an initial telephone interview I attended an interview at their Wimbledon office with the Head of Operations. Excellent support and insight provided by the internal recruiter before the interview. Positive interview experience all round.

Interview Questions

• Run through previous achievements and relate to the role   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harnham in February 2009.

Interview

The interview process involved a face to face interview with two senior consultants from Harnham over dinner. The process was pleasant and enabled us to discuss the company and its growth plans at length. This was followed up by a telephone conversation at a later date to discuss the finer details and then a team meeting.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harnham (London, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied for a job in London. The contact went smooth and the interviews were scheduled very soon after the initial contact. In total I had more than three calls with different members of the team.

Interview Questions

• The question where related to my personal interests and ambitions.   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harnham.

Interview

I applied directly online; I was given a call back and had some brief questioning over the phone, which led to a skype interview, which led to an interview at their company office with the Senior Partner. Their internal recruiter kept in touch and gave feedback throughout the process. This lasted about a week from submission of application to the second round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Q. Describe your ideal weekend
      Q. What is the craziest thing you've ever done at university   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harnham in January 2016.

Interview

Great - you get to have a trial day and see exactly what you would be doing - you also get taken for lunch with a couple of consultants so the opportunity to find out what it is really like to work for Harnham!

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wimbledon, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harnham (Wimbledon, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Harnham called up really soon after I had applied online. A telephone interview was conducted. Unfortunately, I felt I had to really try to get word in edge ways as the internal recruiter talked so much about the job and herself, it didn't feel like I was being interviewed.