Harnham Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harnham Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2018

2.8

Consultant Interview

Interview

The initial phone interview call lasted around twenty to about thirty minutes. The phone interview was very straight forward and clear. The phone call was straight forward in clear in understanding applicant's reason to be a part of Harnham.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harnham in November 2017.

Interview

I submitted by resume online. I then received a call from an internal recruiter who also sent an email. We had a five minute screening call, where we arranged a time to have a thirty minute interview. He pretty much told me what he was going to ask me so it was very easy to prepare. After the thirty minute interview I withdrew from the process.

Interview Questions

• What would you do as a Recruitment Consultant at Harnham?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harnham in April 2017.

Interview

Several calls with different recruiters from the same company. It is clear that information is not shared between different employees. It is like everyone starts from scratch. The interview is long but mostly pointless, consisting mostly from canned questions. It seems like most positions they advertise are designed to build up a data pool with applicants for their database, not for real positions.

Interview Questions

• Where did you work, do you have experience with A, B, C, D, ... - a long list of keywords, even though all that is written in the application/resume.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harnham (London, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied for a job in London. The contact went smooth and the interviews were scheduled very soon after the initial contact. In total I had more than three calls with different members of the team.

Interview Questions

• The question where related to my personal interests and ambitions.   Answer Question

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harnham (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

First Stage: Phone Call learning more about you and where information about the company was sent to me
    Second Stage: First Phone interview with Internal Recruiter
    Third Stage: Phone Interview with Partner
    Fourth Stage: Trail Day at the company (with two interviews)

They are very friendly and the Trail Day really allows you to see what recruitment is. I would advise however doing a lot of research on recruitment before engaging in the interview process. The Internal Recruiter is especially great as she will always be very honest with you. After 3 hours in the company, I saw this was not a good fit for me and I was able to discuss it with her extensively with them always being extremely helpful and supportive in my decision. The company keeps good contact with you during the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Harnham (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Less interested in my skill set and more interested in talking about the company. Didn't really feel like an interview. They initially emailed me with all the details, I didnt actually apply for the job. I had an initial chat on the phone with one person before being forwarded for a telephone interview. this wasn't really an interview, it was more about them finding out about your background.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Harnham (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Initial telephone discussion about me and my interest in recruitment followed by a telephone interview. Appreciated the honesty about recruitment and what I could expect - they weren't just trying to sell me the best case scenario, instead, they wanted to ensure I knew the good and the bad. In the end it was agreed that recruitment wasn't the best route for me but I appreciated the patience and insight they shared to get me there.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working in a sales enviroment?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wimbledon, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Harnham (Wimbledon, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was approached by the internal recruiter via LinkedIn. After an initial telephone interview I attended an interview at their Wimbledon office with the Head of Operations. Excellent support and insight provided by the internal recruiter before the interview. Positive interview experience all round.

Interview Questions

• Run through previous achievements and relate to the role   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wimbledon, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harnham (Wimbledon, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Harnham called up really soon after I had applied online. A telephone interview was conducted. Unfortunately, I felt I had to really try to get word in edge ways as the internal recruiter talked so much about the job and herself, it didn't feel like I was being interviewed.

Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harnham (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by a day in the office where I had a face to face interview and spent a few hours on the sales floor shadowing the team. I made a few phone calls after lunch and was offered that afternoon. It was good to get such an indepth look into the company, recruitment and I came away with a good feeling of the culture and teams.