Hart InterCivic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 28, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hart InterCivic

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hart InterCivic (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I had a few phone interviews and met with a variety of employees at the headquarters. It seemed like a great atmosphere - and that the company has a lot of potential. Press releases shows a lot of wins coming through for the new system. There are a lot of great people there, and the facilities were really nice.

I wish I could have joined but the travel was a little more than I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• You had to explain your PM experience in the industry specifically.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hart InterCivic.

Interview

The process was very professional and was a positive experience. They are doing very interesting work I was approached for a phone interview and after a couple of exchanges, we agreed to a time. We had a very good conversation for about 30 minutes or so. The discussion was very balanced between some background on the job/company, questions for me and time for me to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions were straightforward - no tricks. They were behavioral-based questions, so be prepared to answer questions like...describe for me a time when you did....., tell me about a time when you handled a type of situation, or based on what you know about this position and company, how do you fit.   Answer Question