Harvard Risk Management Part Time Virtual Recruiting Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

0.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Part Time Virtual Recruiting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harvard Risk Management in March 2014.

Interview

I corresponded by email with one of the Senior Recruiters which arranged an "interview"by phone the following afternoon. I called in to find out it was no interview but a recording. I was informed it would be roughly 30 minutes. It was over 45 minutes. Within 15 minutes into the recording,the sales pitch started about legal services. 20 minutes of this recording is a sales pitch for the legal services that will cost the potential applicant $30.00. If you did not purchase this service you are "may"not be a fit for their company. I have sold products and have over 9 years experience in customer service in the high end luxury sector. I can sell a product without purchasing a service or product. And you have to purchase the legal plan upon hiring.They even offer a commission incentive of instead $100 the first person you recruit you receive $200.00. The recording also stated that if you don't have this legal service you may not be a good fit for the their company. I personally feel you shouldn't have to purchase a product or service to obtain a job. I accepted the job but declined the offer to purchase the legal services, as they instructed via email. I received a response stating that if they are interested in hiring me I will hear from them in 1-2 days. Since I decided not to purchase the plan I do not expect to hear from them. I really hope the call will not be charged to my phone account since it seemed like such a scam.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked. The entire call was a recording.   Answer Question