Havas Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Havas Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2017

2.4

Creative Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide.

Interview

Met with Jason Peterson, who is a total self-important and egotistical schmuck. He made me wait for 20 minutes, came in and talked about himself and his Instagram feed for 15, asked me inappropriate questions and left.

Junior Content Producer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide.

Interview

The recruiter i worked with was extremely unprofessional. We set up a phone interview, which i rearranged my day for and she never called. When I reached out to her she explained that the day had escaped her. She set up the call to be rescheduled the next day. The interview was casual and easy, very conversational. She said she would be in touch the next week regardless, never heard from her again. I followed up with her via email and once again got ignored.

SEO Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. The recruiter never gave a background about the company or position did not seem interested at all. Never once tried to sell the job or company. Phone call was only 5 minutes and only asked about 1 job on my resume and felt like i was getting talked down to. Recruiter made it seem like they were just making a call to check it off the list.

Senior Billing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone and site interview with Talent manager was great... hiring managers not that friendly and never return phone calls or emails.
     Everything went swimmingly with the HR person, and I nailed the interview with the hiring manager. Then I did not get it. I did the “What advice can you give me for future things?” with the HR lady, and she had nothing to say; she told me I was great, I think the person who got the job was suggested to the hiring manager by someone with authority over him, perhaps.

Interview Questions

• all related to my previous job   1 Answer

Planning Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a straight forward interview. Only spoke with planners but spoke with 6 of them. They wanted to know about me and see how my mind worked. I wanted to make sure we could work together. In the end we were all happy with the resul

Publicist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

30 Minute Interview with Associates. Straightforward walkthrough of my resume. Interviewers were very nice, and obviously going off a script. They seemed a little green, and after being satisfied with my interview, discussed next steps which included a writing test that was not hard. Probably took about 30 minutes to do at home.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous experience relate to the position that you are applying for?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

The Talent Acquisition Manager was super friendly and nice during the screening call and took the time to walk through my work experiences and life story.

After this call, I was passed onto a Talent Coordinator who used a lot of slang in her emails and failed to confirm a time for a follow up call with the Head of team until I emailed and asked her a day before the interview.

On the day of the interview call, I was informed that the Head of team was out of town so I would speak with the AE currently on the account. During the interview, normal questions were asked but there seemed to be no genuine interest in the given answers. A few times the call fell silent so I was left not knowing if the call had dropped or there was still someone on the line.

30 minutes after the interview call, I received an email from the Talent Acquisition Manager saying "At this juncture and based on the feedback we just received, we are unable to give you further encouragement" with no feedback whatsoever. Once I asked for feedback, I was told that I wasn't "forthcoming" enough with my answers and that apparently I had said I needed a "30-60 day learning period" which I never said and would never say.

Not sure if the phone reception was bad and things got jumbled but it just made me feel negative and angry about the entire process that they would excuse me for something I didn't and wouldn't say.

Interview Questions

• Previous work experience, understanding of client management, personal work personality and preferred ways of working   Answer Question

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a phone call with an HR recruiter at the firm. The next day I went in to meet with her in person for 30 minutes. I got an email within 2 days asking me to come in to meet with 6 people. I met with everyone who would be on my team for 30 minutes each. They called the next morning and offered me a position.

I enjoyed meeting everyone from the team, however, working with the HR Recruiter was a nightmare. She was extremely pushy from the beginning. When she called to offer me the position, she pushed me to verbally accept at that moment or told me the team would be disappointed in me. I told her I wanted a formal offer to review before I would accept anything. She then emailed me twice asking to confirm a start date that wouldn't allow me to give my current position 2 weeks. About 5 PM that evening (I had spoken with her at 2PM) she sent my contract over.

The next morning, I emailed her as I wanted to negotiate and she responded that she was disappointed as they were upfront about the salary. She then responded that she would ask only if I would verbally accept at that point, which I wasn't ready to do. Once I declined, I received an extremely rude response indicating that the whole procedure was nothing but "a wasted effort by the team."

Interview Questions

They acting like negotiating was a huge hassle. They only wanted to negotiate with me if I accepted the offer. I felt extremely pushed by the HR person and decided that it wasn't the right fit for me.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I had a phone interview with head of account management. Then I came in for an in-person interview. The interview went reasonably well. Everyone was very nice. Then after the interview, I emailed the recruiter, who is a Havas employee. She replied that they were still interviewing. Then, I was never told that I did not get selected. After taking my time to meet with them in-person, I should at least have been told they did not want to move forward. That is rude, in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult client situation and how you responded to it.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Formal with multiple phone interviews. Questions about how to further develop company operations and knowledge of social and digital media a plus. This was a very relaxed interview, as I had previously spoken to other figures of leadership before the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to education, and passion for the PR industry.   Answer Question