Havas Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Havas Worldwide Interview Questions

Interviews at Havas Worldwide

2.5

Interview

In person interview. Met with three people on one day. Got the job the next day. Good place for growth and benefits. Would recommend to friends or family. Follow up was easy as well.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide (New York, NY) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview process was pretty long. There was an initial call with an internal recruiter and that was followed by a series of Zoom interviews with 5 different team members of various roles.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide.

Interview

Asked basic and common interview questions to get to know me, more of a conversation than interview. Seemed like they prefer more casual interviews to get a sense if you are a good fit for the culture and the requirements of the position. Adhere your answers to the responsibilities of the position but also be friendly and likable. There is also an Excel test which is crazy easy (think: adding cells together, dragging down formulas, sum(), pivot table part of the test is optional).

Know a little bit about what programmatic is

Strategist Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide.

Interview

Hiring manager mistook me for a different candidate, handed me off to a different hiring manager without warning, spelled my name wrong on several communications, and when I found out I wouldn't receive an offer, she misidentified the role I was interviewing for... overall really clunky experience

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide (New York, NY) in January 2020.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me via email the same day I submitted my application for the Account Executive position on LinkedIn. Shortly after we scheduled a day to chat about the role. She was very personable and asked me about my work history and what an average day looked like. She did not really explain the AE role to me at all, nor did she seem very interested in continuing the conversation once I started asking questions. I emailed her shortly after our conversation and thanked her for her time while expressing my interest in the position. I waited a week to follow up a second time but still did not hear back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Explain what an average day in your old position looked like.   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide (New York, NY) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied online process took 2 weeks. Phone interview followed by an in-person interview. Everyone was extremely friendly and pleasant. They asked good questions and were very accomodating when it came to answering my questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe the work in your portfolio and the prosses.   1 Answer

IT Helpdesk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I interviewed with two people there for about 15-20 mins with each. I first interviewed with the manager of the advertising side and then with the head of IT. The first interview the lady had her dog in there with her which was awkward I don't care how "hip" you think your office is.The 2nd interview the guy asked basic IT questions, Both said I was overqualified which I guess meant I was too old but I'm only in my mid 30's but I guess they want someone fresh out of school with tattoos to fit with their "culture". It didn't even help that I had a background in art. They're still looking months later. Mostly MAC environment and some Windows.

Interview Questions

• Sometimes the MACs have trouble with their display graphics, what would you do?   Answer Question
    • Do you know Active Directory and Group Policy?   Answer Question

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide (New York, NY) in August 2019.

Interview

I received an email within a few days of applying online to come in for an interview at the NY office.

I arrived 10 minutes early, I waited 12 minutes past the scheduled meeting time before I was approached by my interviewer... 22 minutes of waiting in the lobby area which was a little annoying.

The interview itself was okay, very conversational, but also a little disorganized. Kind of felt like I was running the interview which I guess is fine but threw me off a bit. I was asked to go through my portfolio and talk about my experience and myself. After talking with the first interviewer, a second was brought in. I basically answered the same questions for this person but with the first interviewer in the room, kind of weird. Overall the vibe was really weird and I decided in the middle of the interview that I never wanted to come back to this office. Sometimes when you know, you know.

Two days later I received a non-customized email from "Havas HR", not a real person, just an automatic email that was sent out to the people who did not get the job.

Also I should say that the position was for a very small agency that was recently acquired by Havas. A team of four people! I took this interview because I was interested in working for a large agency. The job description did not reflect this information. While they still worked in the same building as the rest of Havas, I was really looking for a collaborative role and was told this was more of a solo role where you have to learn as you go and run with things alone a lot of the time, which is not what I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• They asked for a portfolio book   1 Answer
    • Take me through your portfolio   1 Answer
    • What are you looking for? ( I thought this question was a little underdeveloped.... what am I looking for in a role, culture, life? )   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The interview that I had at Havas was great. Met with the whole team that I would be working with. The HR director showed me around the whole office and introduced me to a number of different people who had other roles within the office.

Interview Questions

• When you are looking to make a job change what is the most important thing about your work environment and culture?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide (New York, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

This was only a phone interview, I was not invited for an in-person interview. I sent a thank you email, and then two follow ups (follow ups were a week apart) and I didn't receive an answer. This is the second time Havas "ghosted" me. Very unprofessional.