Hawks Cay Resort Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hawks Cay Resort

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duck Key, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hawks Cay Resort (Duck Key, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Pre-screening with HR, interview with the restaurant manager. Everyone was very nice and professional. The restaurant manager asked several questions trying to ascertain my experience levels and personality. Answered all my questions without hesitation and provided feedback at the end of the interview. Was told to wait for a call back and I heard from human resourced within 24 hours that I got the job and that I need to go in for orientation. I started working the day after the orientation.

Interview Questions

• What 3 good things would your previous supervisor say about you?   1 Answer

Bartender Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hawks Cay Resort.

Interview

I initially spoke with HR after being referred to their office by a friend who had worked there in the past. After a lengthy phone interview with a woman in the HR department, she set up an interview with the manager of the restaurant they wanted to place me at. Because I was across the country, we conducted the interview via Skype. I then received a call from the HR office about a week later informing me that I was hired for the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked detailed questions on how to make all standard bar drinks.   Answer Question

Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duck Key, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hawks Cay Resort (Duck Key, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

HR called day after resumes were sent. We both had the first interview by Skype the following week, with HR and Spa Director. Drove to Keys the next week, had to do an interview massages with Spa director & Lead Therapist in couples room. Stayed in employee housing at no cost. Had meeting with HR the next morning, position was offered to me but not my husband.

Interview Questions

My husband was not offered a position

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duck Key, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hawks Cay Resort (Duck Key, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online. I drove down to the h.r office and introduced myself. They interviewed me on the spot but had me come back a few days later for a second interview. The second interview went well. I then came back a few days later for a drug test and orientation. You MUST pass a background check AND a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important aspect of your job?   1 Answer

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duck Key, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Hawks Cay Resort (Duck Key, FL).

Interview

Phone prescreen, interview with the recruitier in person if you are in area Skype if not able about 20 min. Then you are told someone will contact you regarding the next steps, If you are lucky you will get a call in a week to set up another interview with a manager 30 to 45 min, you will then be called a third time to interview with the director who makes the final decision. If you are hired you will get a phone call from HR to extend the offer if you accept they send paper work via email or ask you to come into to fill it out, take your drug test, and submit your background check. Then you are set up to attend orientation 4 hours to 8 hours depending on hhow large the group. After orientation you will get a schedule as long as you have passed your drug test and background check.

Negotiation

There was none it is cut and dry this is the offer and this is what you will be paid.