Health Advocates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Health Advocates Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health Advocates (New York, NY).

Interview

They want to be sure you can write coherently so they make you write a paragraph about something to see if you meet the criteria. If you can't write they don't hire you here.

Interview Questions

• Do you have access to your tax returns for the past 7 years?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Position - Exton Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Advocates (Exton, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Was sent for interview through a staffing firm who had worked with them before in their main office. Sent me tests to take before I got there and interview was rescheduled day and time a couple of times.
    Had to take tests again and pass before I would be granted an interview. After successfully completing tests was kept waiting 45 minutes before interviewer would see me. I was the first of the day. She wrote the entire time. She was all business and left interview several times to IM or email somebody.
    Second person was a lead who interviewed in jeans and sweatshirt. Very nice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when I handled a difficult customer.   Answer Question

I Wanted This Job SOOOO Bad Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chatsworth, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Advocates (Chatsworth, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I replied to an ad i was online - sent my resume and applied for the position in ADP. I knew i wanted it as soon as i saw the listing. Its exactly what i was looking for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous work history   1 Answer

IT ASSISTANT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Advocates (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Went ok pretty easy interview
    Not very many questions pretty much the simple interview questions about handling conflict and reactions in certain situations how ever I was not given an offer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chatsworth, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Health Advocates (Chatsworth, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I sent them a resume & applied online. They called me in for 1 initial interview, then a second interview with another person and to do some basic skills testing.

Interview Questions

• If i had any experience with HIPPA or case management/hospital experience. If i had ever worked with public benefit programs, what my skills were....basics   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Health Advocates (Sherman Oaks, CA).

Interview

It was specific to TPL. I got phone calls to set it up. Did a test before which was way too easy. Then met with the management. They seemed very fake and i should have known right then not to work there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it. Unless you came in knowing management you get no special treatment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatsworth, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Health Advocates (Chatsworth, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Regular interview questions. Then they tell you the process won't take long but it takes forever. They will not return calls of emails when you are checking on the status of the process. This company is a joke! Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where u had to deal with irate customers   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Advocates (Van Nuys, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call from HR within 2-3 days. They called to field my interest and to schedule an interview. I answered a few questions and and scheduled it. Attended interview where was asked questions by 1-2 floor case managers' supervisors. They then said they would call me to let me know if they would grant an offer or not.

Interview Questions

• What has been one of your greatest challenges, be it at work, school, or life in general, and how did you resolve it? What did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Advocates.

Interview

Very simple, about your previous work experience.

Negotiation

There is no negotiation they tell you straight forward that there is a set pay rate

On-Site Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Advocates (Sherman Oaks, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Brief testing for computer skills (Microsoft Office, WPM Typing, Grammar) first in the lobby area with the Human Resource person. Then she gave me a quick interview and told me that I will have a second interview with the supervisor. I simply demanded to speak with someone same day, and I eventually spoke with the supervisor's supervisor. And he hired me on the spot. They called me to tell me I can fit the position and offered me the job and start date without the 2nd interview.