Health Dialog Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Health Dialog Interview Questions

2.7

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Health Dialog.

Interview

The process started as you might expect. Recruiter reaches out, does the screen and makes the intro. What happens after that is unprecedented in my professional experience. The first in person interview was arranged with HR. I was a bit concerned that nearly all correspondence with that individual had glaring spelling and punctuation errors and could only be described as unprofessional. After having arrived early I was met with the inability to find any of the interviewers I was scheduled to meet with. After waiting 30 minutes someone was found to fill in and eventually one of the folks I was scheduled with surfaced. OK, so stuff happens. This was the beginning of what would go on for nearly four months. At first I saw the challenge of position I was a candidate for and was eager to take it on. But it wasn't long after that that the absurdity of that notion sunk in. When I was asked to meet in person with an interviewer who I had sat with twice to meet again with the reason being they wanted to "meet me in person" I decided there was no way I would ever join their team (it was my fourth in person interview after all). Eventually the position was not offered with the explanation it has been closed. A month later it was reposted and every recruiter I've worked with has let me know.

To recap - this was the most disrespectful, unprofessional situation I've ever seen in my 25 +year experience.

Interview Questions

• The most predominant question asked many ways by every interviewer sans the recruiter can best be summed up as "how are you working with difficult people". After attempting to provide numerous satisfactory answers to the recurring inquires I asked why this was such a concern. No response was offered.   Answer Question

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health Dialog (Manchester, NH) in September 2016.

Interview

I spoke with a number of people at Health Dialog, up to the director of IT. Each of those people were knowledgeable I their fields, friendly, and very open with the position and the issues I would have dealt with. I did not get the job, however, their HR group was communicative on my standing, open on the process, and promising for future contacts. While it's always painful to be rejected, the HD folks were able to ease the pain with their honesty and openness.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual. I'm a fairly senior level PM, so I felt the questions I was asked were appropriate for the position.   Answer Question

Care Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Health Dialog in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online. Had two phone interviews from human resource department in Boston. Then had two in person interviews. All involved hiring staff kept me informed every step if the way. Very organized and through. Everyone was professional and pleasant. The whole process took about 3.5 weeks from the initial phone interview to putting an offer on the table.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to diffuse a situation between you and a co worker. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Care Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health Dialog.

Interview

I am in the process of going through their interviews. I have my second phone interview tomorrow. so far the questions have been pretty straight forward and the process is fast.

Interview Questions

• They want relevance, experience, and how you help people with their barriers   Answer Question

Nurse Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Dialog.

Interview

4 week process. 2 interviews - first a phone screen, and then an onsite interview. Very generic questions. But be warned when Health Dialog says 'X' is preferred they really mean that you MUST have that skill.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They have a set base offer regardless of years of experience.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Dialog.

Interview

Includes phone screen, telephone interview, in person interview at minimum

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. Offer, acceptance, over. No negotiation encouraged.

Care Coach Interview

Interview

The interviewee wants to get to know you and know why you chose the company...etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Health Dialog in November 2011.

Interview

OK, but was surprised that the HR person wanted to connect on LinkedIn right after initial phone screen - this is not a good practice because colleagues may notice this kind of activity.

Interview Questions

• Preparation of business case - was a fair amount of extra work which becomes pro bono work for the company   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was OK.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Health Dialog (Boston, MA) in October 2011.

Interview

interview process was a bit cumbersome. HR person was green although that person is not with the company anymore - she had the habit of finding everybody with whom she interacted on LInkedIn which I find a little off-putting if during the interview process. Interviewed with the hiring manager by phone and then came in for F2F with members of team and the SVP of the area which also required some homework.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

OK

Financial Analyst - Reporting Group Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Dialog (Boston, MA) in July 2011.

Interview

Replied to a job post online and received an email from HR less than 1 week later to set up a phone interview.

Phone interview was very basic: fit questions, resume run-through, information about the company

I was called the following day to schedule an in person interview with the Finance Dept. Manager.

In person interview: Very short interview, 40min total. Spent 15 minutes with HR Director. He was very helpful in explaining the core business, and describing the qualifications/background of the Finance Director.

The interview with the Finance Director was pretty straight-forward. He talked about his team and the company, and why they need to hire an Analyst - they always had 3 analysts on the reporting, but had tried to cut it with only 2 since 1 left 6 months ago. Work load was too heavy for 2, which necessitated the need for a 3rd analyst. After his description of the company, the Finance Manager had me walk through my resume and experiences. Very basic fit stuff, no tough/trick questions. Just getting-to-know-you type interview. Was told at the end of the interview that they were looking at a couple of other candidates as well and would get back to me in the next couple of weeks.

Overall, I left the interview feeling good about the company and about the opportunity. Finance Manager has an impressive background and seems like a good mentor. My interview was less than a week ago, so I am still waiting to hear if I made the next round. Fingers crossed!