Health Net Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Health Net

2.8

Audit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Very simple interview process. Same as any other call center interview, make sure you dress professionally, and be prepared for call center like question. There is not much more I can give you for the interview as it is the same for alot of companies that are call center. Just remember your smile means alot to cusmtomer as it does to hiring management

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an upset customer ?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Health Net (Oakland, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

A well-planned interview, typically use a standard set of questions to assess things such as interpersonal skills, communication skills, and job knowledge. The employer seeks to determine the suitability of the prospective employee for the job, while the employee tries to learn more about the position and the company while also impressing the employer. You must be able to effectively communicate your skills to a potential employer if you hope to have a chance of getting hired. I was fortunate to interview with the director of the department I applied for. I felt confident and comfortable as she was very easy to talk too.

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Health Net (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I received a phone interview screening and then was scheduled for a 2-3 hour one on one interview. The position needed someone who was analytic skill heavy and focused primarily on SAS. They were interested in people with SAS experience and programming skills. The position requires previous experience in research or clinical data.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about SAS programming skills and familiarity with macros and SQL.   Answer Question

Actuarial Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone screen a week later with the hiring manager. Then came for an on site interview the week after. Met with 6 other actuaries within their team. One of them gave a difficult math problem (couldn't solve it). I thought the lower associates were extremely rude. They only pinpointed weaknesses in my resume and one of them refused to answer one of my questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the most creative solution you had to a difficult problem?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Total lenght of time: 2 months. Process: Met with HR, then hiring manager, then second interview with hiring manager, then hired. The process between the HR and the two interviews with the hiring manager took 3 to 4 weeks. The drug test and background check took over a week. Then they like to have you start on a Monday following a pay day.

Interview Questions

• Talked about past experience, questions around sales sales culture, vision, expectations, CRM, situational questions, your ability to work cross-functional with your management peers in operations, marketing, etc...   Answer Question

Senior Underwriting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

I met with the Director of the Dept. and we discussed the position and the job duties. Then he asked me a series of questions and told me someone will get in touch with me either way.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Net in July 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with one supervisor. Most questions are behavioral questions but some questions consisted of asking about what you did at your previous job. Supervisor gave detailed info on what to expect for day to day job functions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult employee or difficult employees. What was the issue and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Had an interview with a company recruiter that went very well. The hiring manager narrowed the candidates down to three and emailed us for in person interviews. The hiring managet did not have prepared situational interview questions that I have been encountering lately, which was pleasant because I could learn more about the position. Overall, it sounded like the team had all been with the company for a long time, it seemed like a good environment, but I was not the best fit.

Public Affairs Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with panel of four people, in-person interview two weeks later with another panel of four, then 1:1 with hiring VP. I was told I got the job because of my research on the company, which I showed during the interview.

Interview Questions

• All expected questions, behavior-base, 'tell me about a time.' They stressed community outreach and charitable volunteering,   Answer Question

Negotiation

Absolutely no negotiation allowed.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

First was the screening call from Human Resources, was asked a variety of questions to determine my personality. Next was the interview conducted by an accounting manager, then the final step was to interview with the hiring manager.