Health Net Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Health Net Interview Questions

Interviews at Health Net

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in October 2019.

Interview

Easy apply and good interview technique. It is a lot like the STAR format. Give me of an example when? Situation, Task, Action, Result. Other typical questions, where do you see yourself in 3 yrs and 5 yrs.?

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you dealt with a customer you was upset and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Health Net (San Rafael, CA).

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. I have received a phone call directly from the Hiring Manager. I was invited to meet with the Manager for a one on one interview. After chatting with the Hiring Manager, I was taken to meet the Director for another one on one interview. I have received the job offer and accepted the job offer as a result.

PdM Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health Net.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 people the process was not that long. The interview went well. I was notified not long after that I had gotten the position. All went well at first

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (New York, NY).

Interview

Although the interview was scheduled promptly there was an hour wait to be interviewed. The interview brief and the focus was on how effective you have and will communicate in a less than ideal situation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to communicate with an irate customer and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I showed up at the Marriott, there was ALOT of people. My interview was with a guy, really easy, he asked a 4 or 5 questions, then we talked about our tattoos at the end lol.

Commission Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

10/17/2016 applied online. 11/7/2016 in-person interview with manager of the department and her supervisor. I was asked 9 standard situational questions. I was given time after answering these questions to ask my own questions. It seemed like the interview was going well. I found out on 11/29/2016 from a standard email that I didn't get the job. I'm not sure why they hired someone else.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a difficult situation with a co-worker?   Answer Question

Utilization Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very quick. Applied online and got an email from a recruiter 2-3 days later asking about salary requirements. After emailing the recruiter back, received a call 2-3 days later by the head of the department for an interview. Interview lasted about 45 minutes. Was interviewed by the head of the department and the team leader.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult management situation and what you did to resolve it.   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a irate customer?   Answer Question

Grievance and Appeals Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed at 4:00 Friday afternoon. 2 people with a list of prepared questions. The company had been bought by a large health care company. The hiring process took 3 months due to the transition. Had to apply multiple times due to system issues. No mention of forced overtime which is a requirement of the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a work situation where you had to deal with a difficult co worker.   Answer Question

Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

Pretty simple, met with one of the supervisors, they asked about previous experience and knowledge. It was kind of informal, which made the interview less stressful. Good interview overall. Maybe a few days later, I received a phone call with an offer. I was told about the pay, the hours, and mandatory OT (no longer applicable). I had to complete a background check. Passed with flying colors and started working.

Interview Questions

• What is a CPT?
      What are the different levels of insurance?
      Describe a time where you've had to adopt to change and how did you handle it?   2 Answers

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Health Net.

Interview

Panel interview with a group of potential employees. Questions were asked and certain people were asked to answer the question. This was my first group interview and I thought it was alright. It gives you the opportunity to see how other people would reply to certain questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my pay rate. It was reasonable at the time.