Health Wright Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Health Wright Products

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clackamas, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health Wright Products (Clackamas, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

After applying I was contacted for a phone interview which lasted about 30 minutes and went over some basic info amount the company and the position. I was ask some normal interview questions regarding my previous experience and what I was looking for/why I was looking to leave the position I had at the time. I was then scheduled an in person interview where I met both the leader of the department and the HR person who conducted the phone interview. Similar questions were asked in the in person interview. I felt that they were definitely making an effort to get to know me. I was made an offer which I gladly accepted. The whole process was interesting and very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What could my current company do or say to keep me from leaving?   Answer Question

Packaging Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clackamas, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Health Wright Products (Clackamas, OR).

Interview

Was interviewed by HR person and the Packaging Supervisor. They went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. They explained what the job entailed and what was expected of me.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of things I was doing at previous employers   1 Answer

Quality Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clackamas, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Health Wright Products (Clackamas, OR) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview required a preliminary call followed by an in-person interview consisting of a panel of 3. The time between the call and the in-person interview was 5 days. I was offered a position the same day as the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an employee that is not doing his work appropriately?   1 Answer
    • How do you like to be supervised?   Answer Question

Cost Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clackamas, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Wright Products (Clackamas, OR) in March 2014.

Interview

One phone screen, an interview with manager and HR representative, and a skill test (for cost calculation and formulation). The online application is the same for everyone, and it took a long time to fill out. I especially didn't like having to fill in a target salary on the form. Their offer exactly matched my target, which makes me suspicious I under-bid myself.

Bosch Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Health Wright Products.

Interview

Questions, a basic math and % test easy to get hired with the high turnover basically if you can do good at a fast food interview you are fine, all common sense questions. . .