HealthEdge Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HealthEdge Software

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at HealthEdge Software (Burlington, MA) in March 2018.

Interview

There were about 5 rounds offsite and 4 rounds onsite. They had so many rounds for an entry level rotational software developer position. The questions asked were not as such tough in fact they were very easy but the most annoying bit was after so many rounds the salary being offered was way less. I had a few friends working for the firm and came to know that's what they pay and the HR was just not ready to negotiate.

Interview Questions

• screening round, aptitude test, java technical questions(Hr asked them), 3 hour coding round( easy), skype interview, onsite 4 rounds(each 45 minutes)   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HealthEdge Software (Boston, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

Talked to the Marketing director who is responsible for the inside sales group. The interview was more of a conversation. Not sure she know how to interview never mind run an effective inside sales group. I have over 30 years of experience working in sales, building a team and supporting the outside sales folks.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthEdge Software.

Interview

Very professional interview process. HR and manager are all friendly and helpful. Two 30 minutes phone interview and one 2-hour onsite interview in total. The process is efficient, and HR replied emails very timely

Interview Questions

• Why do you like healthcare insutry?
      Do you know about our company?
      Why marketing operation attract you?
      What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      Introduce yourself.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthEdge Software (Boston, MA).

Interview

Very precise and 3 rounds of interview with hiring manager, QA team and finally with technical team.
    Technical team questions asked questions from Java, SQL, Ajax and design.
    QA team also asked about the process of establishing correct code before sending to QA. Idea was if Unit Test concept being used in current projects

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthEdge Software (Burlington, MA) in January 2010.

Interview

Stage 1: They took my personal interview. Director was online
    Stage 2: Full day interview with 4-6 guys. Interview was technical
    Stage 3 They gave me offer.
    Stage 4 I declined offer they put me on hold
    Stage 5 After 2 months they woke up and asked me to join

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You will have no clue whats going on. No Human Resource in company. and no body wants to join

Professional Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HealthEdge Software (Burlington, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a former employee of a previous company. Back and forth communication led to an interview where I went in and spoke with one of the tech managers on the subject. Hour long interview with some resume questions leading into a few technical questions and then a phone call with another member from the team.

Interview Questions

• Given an array of numbers, return true if two numbers in the array sum up to a third number otherwise return false.   Answer Question

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthEdge Software (Burlington, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied through an agency and I was called for a Face-to-Face interview. The interview itself was 4 hours long. Out of that an hour was allocated to programming assignment where I was give a set of 7 programming questions and was required to answer atleast 2 of them.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to sort elements in two lists and print them in order as a single list?   1 Answer

Rotation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at HealthEdge Software (Boston, MA) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied via college career fair. The first round was HR which consisted majorly about what the company does and my past experience and behavior question set. It lasted about 40 minutes. The next round was taken by an engineer, I was expecting coding challenges but I was asked theory questions. I answered majority of them but couldn't answer few questions. I got a reject from the company after a week of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Questions on java concepts such as garbage collector, finally keyword, java message queue, 2 database questions and many other java related questions   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthEdge Software (Burlington, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

They use an outsourced recruiter that makes it seem like it is a part of their company.

The interview was very tedious and I walked out of it. When I go to interviews I attempt to vet the company to see if it is a place I want to work. The interview consisted of 4 people. After the third person I determined this was not the place for me. I left before the 4th person came in. None of the interviewers seemed like they were happy with their positions. When I mentioned the review I read on glass door, they didn't deny what was said directly; but just tried to dismiss what was said. I asked specifically about the upper management of the company. The answers were attempts not to bad mouth them, but it was easy to tell that they were not happy with it. One person said that they have been working on improving that.

The impression I received from the interviewers was that it was a decent company to work for, but I didn't get the sense that people are happy to work there. Considering that my commute would have been 2+ hours with traffic, I want something that would be happy with, and not just satisfied.

Interview Questions

• If you had 9 marbles, all the same size. One is heavier than the rest. You have a balance scale. How do you determine the heavy marble in the least number of moves.   2 Answers

Applications Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthEdge Software (Boston, MA) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online, the recruiter of the company conducted the phone interview. The response
    of my application was quick (within a week). Most of questions are in general, e.g. talk about yourself, what did you do in your last role? and more.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question came from the HR person. What's the difference of empty, null and zero.   Answer Question