HealthEdge Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HealthEdge Software Interview Questions

Professional Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HealthEdge Software (Burlington, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a former employee of a previous company. Back and forth communication led to an interview where I went in and spoke with one of the tech managers on the subject. Hour long interview with some resume questions leading into a few technical questions and then a phone call with another member from the team.

Interview Questions

• Given an array of numbers, return true if two numbers in the array sum up to a third number otherwise return false.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthEdge Software (Boston, MA).

Interview

Very precise and 3 rounds of interview with hiring manager, QA team and finally with technical team.
    Technical team questions asked questions from Java, SQL, Ajax and design.
    QA team also asked about the process of establishing correct code before sending to QA. Idea was if Unit Test concept being used in current projects

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthEdge Software (Burlington, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied through an agency and I was called for a Face-to-Face interview. The interview itself was 4 hours long. Out of that an hour was allocated to programming assignment where I was give a set of 7 programming questions and was required to answer atleast 2 of them.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to sort elements in two lists and print them in order as a single list?   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthEdge Software (Burlington, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

They use an outsourced recruiter that makes it seem like it is a part of their company.

The interview was very tedious and I walked out of it. When I go to interviews I attempt to vet the company to see if it is a place I want to work. The interview consisted of 4 people. After the third person I determined this was not the place for me. I left before the 4th person came in. None of the interviewers seemed like they were happy with their positions. When I mentioned the review I read on glass door, they didn't deny what was said directly; but just tried to dismiss what was said. I asked specifically about the upper management of the company. The answers were attempts not to bad mouth them, but it was easy to tell that they were not happy with it. One person said that they have been working on improving that.

The impression I received from the interviewers was that it was a decent company to work for, but I didn't get the sense that people are happy to work there. Considering that my commute would have been 2+ hours with traffic, I want something that would be happy with, and not just satisfied.

Interview Questions

• If you had 9 marbles, all the same size. One is heavier than the rest. You have a balance scale. How do you determine the heavy marble in the least number of moves.   2 Answers

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthEdge Software (Burlington, MA) in January 2010.

Interview

Stage 1: They took my personal interview. Director was online
    Stage 2: Full day interview with 4-6 guys. Interview was technical
    Stage 3 They gave me offer.
    Stage 4 I declined offer they put me on hold
    Stage 5 After 2 months they woke up and asked me to join

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You will have no clue whats going on. No Human Resource in company. and no body wants to join