HealthSmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HealthSmart Interview Questions

Interviews at HealthSmart

2.9

Operations Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HealthSmart.

Interview

Thorough protracted process with many progressive steps. Very honest and personable interviewers. Panel approach provided opportunity to interview interviewers, ask hard questions and determine if potentially a good fit for me. Able to evaluate both strategic and tactical fit from insight gained though multiple vantage points. Good experience.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HealthSmart in December 2018.

Interview

Fair, average. I didn't have to wait long, and the interview took about thirty minutes. The process before getting hired however was quite extensive. I was already working at another company though so I wasn't too anxious but at the same time I was very consistent following.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit   1 Answer

Eligibility Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthSmart (Irving, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

After applying got a call back from the hiring manager and set up interviews for the end of the week after that went in and met with Sondra and another lady of which neither shook my hand and barely spoke, did not take full notes on the behavioral questions that they clearly made up off the top of they'er heads on the answers I provided and just went through my resume picking at the fact that two of my ex-employers were contract positions through temporary agency I knew by the end of the interview that I would not get the position based off of preconceived notions of both interviewers and four weeks later received a decline email for that opportunity

Interview Questions

• Would you help a co-worker who is swamped and you have completed all you work?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HealthSmart (Irving, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

They have you take a quiz that really has nothing to do with the job other than problem solving. I wasn't impressed with how the interview was conducted at all.

Interview Questions

• One thing that turned me off is they asked my GPA and I felt it was irrelevant since I have been out of college almost 10 years.   Answer Question
    • Another question was what makes a good analyst.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthSmart.

Interview

I was called for an Interview, completed the Interview, did a drug test and background check and received a call to ensure all was completed and was hired and given a start date.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthSmart (Irving, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

I was hired by someone I had reported to in my former company so the interview process was pretty uneventful for me. Since she knew me we went through the process for documentation/HR purposes. She spent more time describing the current environment at HS and how it was both similar & different to what we had mutually experienced at our former company. After I met with her I went to Irving, TX for on-site discussions with key senior management (CEO, SVPs from key departments) and a couple of peer level (RVP, AVP) in my division,, making for a day long interview process.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you will be able to manage your team in a virtual environment (as we were remote and not in a physical office together)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I stayed at the same salary I was at in my former position (same title & scope of responsibilities).

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthSmart (Charleston, WV) in December 2016.

Interview

The process was actually pretty relaxed. I was interviewed by two people at the same time and they were very nice and friendly.They both were very professional, but not intimidating in any way at all.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose HealthSmart?   1 Answer

Cus Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthSmart (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2017.

Interview

professional style interview. May have in person and on phone interviewers . General work ethics questions. Seemed interested in individual skill sets. Asked follow up questions. Allowed you to ask questions and voice any desires/concerns.

Interview Questions

• Asked about former management relationships. If there were conflicts and if so how were they resolved   1 Answer

Corporate Office - Irving Interview

Interview

Their interview process was about a 6-7 hour process.: so essentially a whole business day and this was after a phone interview . That type of interview isn’t necessary unless you are interviewing for an executive position or higher or if it was one of the last steps for the interview and it was 1-2 hour long not the first face to face interview after a phone .

Pretty much they have you sit in an office and you’re being interviewed by most of the executive team, one by one. Horrible way to interview someone. Of course when you are being drilled by so many people, you’re probably not going to level eye to eye with atleast 1-2 people out of the 6-7 you interview with. The interviewers I must say some came off very rude/arrogant, when the interview was completed- I had to escort myself out. Treat your candidates with respect and dignity.

I would suggest revisiting the way you interview, having someone held in a room and drilled hour after hour for an entire day is not OK, it sets a tone on how the culture will be. But if that’s the culture, then that’s culture.

And remember we interview you just as much as you are interviewing us.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthSmart (Irving, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Pretty basic and streamlined. Arrive prior to interview and went to the front desk. Did have to wait a while...interview started min late. Followed interviewing manager to 4th floor and interview was conducted in office one on one.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Describe a situation where you had to overcome a challenge at work?   Answer Question