HealthTronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at HealthTronics

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthTronics (Austin, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Resume had to be uploaded from website. Had a phone interview with HR representative approximately 2 weeks later. Was told to await a contact call from someone that would be setting up face to face interview. After a couple of emails, and a call from the hiring manager, it was clear that there was a mis-communication on their part. Interview was set for the following day. Met with the hiring manager for 30 minutes in conference room. Was offered the position later that afternoon via telephone.

Interview Questions

• How would you or would you be able to work under someone that you know has less education and/or experience than you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It was a "this is what we are offering, take it or leave it" type of offer. (not verbatim)

Clinical Education Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthTronics (Orange, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

show up in Irvine said hi. got job. Kevin was a great guy to interview with. Kevin then told me I have the job. looked around office. I met Jackie, Dona, Tim and Jack. Kevin then took me to lunch across the street.

Interview Questions

• can you drive. can you work hard. can you be on road 90% of workweek.   1 Answer