HealthTronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

1.3

Tableau Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthTronics (Austin, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I was promptly contacted by the company's recruiter, who was very enthusiastic about the skill skills and experience on my resume. I then had an informal phone screen with the recruiter, who once again said he was impressed with my work experience, and set up an interview with the hiring manager.

I had a phone interview with the hiring manager, who I believe was in Information Technology (IT). From the very beginning the hiring manager seemed to be upset that he even had to talk with me. So I'm curious as to why he even agreed to the phone interview in the first place.

I gave a brief summary of past work experiences, skills, hobbies and a few general, and easy Tableau and SQL questions. The hiring manager responded with very little information about the position, and stated that his team was "a close group of guys". In hindsight, I believe the hiring manager did not think I would fit in with his team. I should have pressed more as to why, but I didn't.

The phone interview took a little over ten minutes, and ended with the hiring manager saying that he was still interviewing candidates. However, the recruiter had told me that I was interviewing late in the pool of candidates and that my resume stood out.

I had no further communication from Healthtronics.

Interview Questions

• Q: What do you do for fun? (I was not given any technical questions).   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthTronics (Austin, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Resume had to be uploaded from website. Had a phone interview with HR representative approximately 2 weeks later. Was told to await a contact call from someone that would be setting up face to face interview. After a couple of emails, and a call from the hiring manager, it was clear that there was a mis-communication on their part. Interview was set for the following day. Met with the hiring manager for 30 minutes in conference room. Was offered the position later that afternoon via telephone.

Interview Questions

• How would you or would you be able to work under someone that you know has less education and/or experience than you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It was a "this is what we are offering, take it or leave it" type of offer. (not verbatim)

Clinical Education Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthTronics (Orange, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

show up in Irvine said hi. got job. Kevin was a great guy to interview with. Kevin then told me I have the job. looked around office. I met Jackie, Dona, Tim and Jack. Kevin then took me to lunch across the street.

Interview Questions

• can you drive. can you work hard. can you be on road 90% of workweek.   1 Answer