HealthTrust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Contract Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthTrust (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Standard group interview, hiring manager was untrained in good interviewing techniques, culture fit most important so a lot of questions were focused on that aspect, looking for someone to fit a process.

Interview Questions

• Name your favorite football team.
      Describe one accomplishment you are most proud.   Answer Question

Contract Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HealthTrust (Brentwood, TN) in October 2012.

Interview

HR phone interview. Hiring manager phone interview. Hiring manager face to face interview. HR recruiter was EXTREMELY friendly and made me feel comfortable about the next steps with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Casual conversation with sharing of information on both sides.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthTrust (Nashville, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

I went through a 3 part interview. The first was a phone call with an in house recruiter, then a phone interview with the two Sales Directors, and then finally a face to face interview. The face to face was three separate interviews and then a group interview. The phone interviews were fairly easy with background and best fit questions. The face to face interviews were all different with varying degrees of difficulty.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HealthTrust in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process started off as normal. I had about 3 interviews with 3 different executives. The process took about a month and a half. I then did not hear back from anyone for a couple of weeks. Finally did and had an extensive vetting process due to the company working for the hospital corporation. In all, good process.

Interview Questions

• They ask about your past success in linear role and past failures.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthTrust in March 2017.

Interview

Easy experience based questions. Had a few phone screenings and was offered the job. Used some behavioral based questions as well. Laid back interview overall. Very accommodating with schedule and informative. They did a lot of talking as well:

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthTrust (Franklin, TN) in August 2014.

Interview

i applied online and was asked to interview with a week. I did a phone interview and then a one on one the next day. I received an offer within the week.

Informatics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HealthTrust (Nashville, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

Telephone interviews and a personal or group interview depending on the department size. If you did well at the first interview you got called for a second interview which had some other members of the team in it. After this they called and spoke to the staffing agency.

Interview Questions

• How I felt about compiling data and sitting at a desk compared to my last job.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HealthTrust (Irving, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

They are very distant feel like a # If you have the chance I would work somewhere else. I work for another great company now in the same industry and love it. I just don't have anything good to say the company changed hands three times while I was employed here.

Interview Questions

• They ask you about your personnel life assuming to see what time you would require off.   Answer Question

Credentialing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthTrust (Sunrise, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

I received a phone call after I applied online with a week of applying and had a phone interview scheduled and after a week of the interview I got a call if I accepted offer and pay and I did.

Credentialing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sawgrass, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HealthTrust (Sawgrass, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

quick got hired on the spot so there was not must to the interview for me. They are always short staffed so the hiring process is extremely easy if you have a little medical background