HealthTrust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HealthTrust Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

Informatics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HealthTrust (Nashville, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

Telephone interviews and a personal or group interview depending on the department size. If you did well at the first interview you got called for a second interview which had some other members of the team in it. After this they called and spoke to the staffing agency.

Interview Questions

• How I felt about compiling data and sitting at a desk compared to my last job.   1 Answer

Credentialing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthTrust (Sunrise, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied on zip recruiter and I received a call within two business days HR is super nice. Interviewed with one of the managers and the trainer for the department and they where friendly and made me feel at ease. I shared my experience and they where impressed. The paperwork was all through email.

Interview Questions

• What are some skills that you have gained through past experience that you can contribute to the team?   1 Answer

HealthTrust Response

Apr 24, 2017 – Director Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your experience. We will share this feedback with the Workforce Solutions team!

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthTrust (Nashville, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

I went through a 3 part interview. The first was a phone call with an in house recruiter, then a phone interview with the two Sales Directors, and then finally a face to face interview. The face to face was three separate interviews and then a group interview. The phone interviews were fairly easy with background and best fit questions. The face to face interviews were all different with varying degrees of difficulty.

Contract Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthTrust (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Standard group interview, hiring manager was untrained in good interviewing techniques, culture fit most important so a lot of questions were focused on that aspect, looking for someone to fit a process.

Interview Questions

• Name your favorite football team.
      Describe one accomplishment you are most proud.   Answer Question

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthTrust (Franklin, TN) in August 2014.

Interview

i applied online and was asked to interview with a week. I did a phone interview and then a one on one the next day. I received an offer within the week.

Contract Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HealthTrust (Brentwood, TN) in October 2012.

Interview

HR phone interview. Hiring manager phone interview. Hiring manager face to face interview. HR recruiter was EXTREMELY friendly and made me feel comfortable about the next steps with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Casual conversation with sharing of information on both sides.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HealthTrust (Brentwood, TN) in January 2012.

Interview

Intense. Gauntlet of individual interviews and one group crescendo. Very thorough, as if they were talking me out of the job. My examples demonstrated persistence and the ability to overcome challenges. I have since adopted a similar interview style to vet potential candidates. Very effective at discovery of strategic thought process and drive.

Interview Questions

• What were your individual contributions to most successful project.   1 Answer

Clinical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthTrust (Brentwood, TN) in May 2010.

Interview

2-3 hour interview with presentation along with computer skills and reviewing excel data for problems.

Interview Questions

• What type of knowledge do you have about Excel?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.