HealthUnity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HealthUnity Interview Questions

3.2

Test Architect Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthUnity in August 2013.

Interview

Though interview questions were easy and went well, didn't get any info post interview. Think company is not sure about the techincial skills required for the post they are trying to hire people

Interview Questions

• Enquired about so many skills like - automation, but didn't specify which tool they were looking for   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthUnity (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Fellow who took the interview was not intellectual. he asked normal manual testing and some DB related questions. Interview was OK.Interview can be easily cleared. Not a big deal to crack this interview. They look for manual testing people. This is all i can say about the interview process in this company.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthUnity in January 2013.

Interview

Was told that the interview process would take a few rounds. The first one is a screener in the form of a phone interview. Scheduling was routine, just some emails back and forth. The actual interview was nice. It was conducted by some technical manager and only lasted 20 minutes. He sort of asks you to tell him about yourself briefly and then goes to work on OOP questions. Just some basic stuff about OOP concepts like encapsulation, inheritance, overloading, etc. As long as you know your theory and have your computer handy for some quick lookups. I stumbled on a few questions but the interviewer was nice about it. He ended of the interview with some relational database questions. Some basic stuff about tables, relations, transactions, commits, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

At the end, he told me that I passed the screener and the company will be in touch to schedule the next interview.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HealthUnity (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Day 1: The interview was set up on-campus. There were close to 350 candidates attending the interview for 1 open position. The first round was a group discussion in which the candidates were given a variety of topics to choose and discuss from. After the GD, the selected candidates were given an aptitude test, consisting of questions ranging from Math to computer networking to programming and even essay writing! After the test was done, the candidates were informed that the results will be announced later and the selected candidates will be notified through a phone call. After about 3 hours, I received a call from the company's Human Resources department with the information that I had cleared the round and a face-to-face interview is scheduled for the next day.

Day 2: Went to the company and was Interviewed by a panel consisting of the Development Director and the Managing Director. They started off with the personal introduction and then proceeded with technical questions related to the opening. Questions on SQL were thrown in frequently. After about 45 minutes of the interview, I was asked about my salary expectations. I gave them a number and they asked me to wait in the reception. After about 5 long minutes, I was called inside and informed that I was selected and they will be offering 85% of my salary expectation. Got my offer in 30 minutes and I was asked to join the following week.

Interview Questions

• In an aptitude test intended for 1 hour, there were 6 - 7 questions each of which needed at least 15 minutes to solve. Essay writing, Math multiplication (25 digits * 25 digits) 3 questions, Flow chart analysis, Test case development, C/C++ Programming, Network routing. The Network routing required the most time to solve (there were many possible answers but the most effective answer required quite a bit of thought.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation to begin with. I was asked a number, and then they decided on how much to pay me.