Healthtech Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Healthtech Consultants Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2016

Interviews for Top Jobs at Healthtech Consultants

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Healthtech Consultants (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

I got a call the day after I applied to the position on indeed. I had a pleasant conversation with the recruiter and was invited for an in-person interview shortly after.
    The recruiter was friendly and was great at making me feel at ease. I felt the same way when meeting with the CEO and she gave me a greater understanding of the organization.
    During the first in-person interview with the recruiter they asked me questions and then a 45 minute test was administered on a computer. I remember that the test measure multitasking abilities, time management and knowledge of Microsoft Office.

Interview Questions

• 1. I was asked about about my proficiency in MS suite programs; Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint specifically.   Answer Question
    • 2. Asked about my previous experience.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Healthtech Consultants in November 2010.

Interview

They called me to schedule an interview the same day I applied online for the position. Met with HR first then with someone in finance. They seemed very interested in hiring me and even sent me home with some benefits info and documents to fill out and return. Seemed to be in a hurry to fill position.

Interview Questions