HearingLife Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 42 of over 42 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HearingLife

Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

HearingLife

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HearingLife

Interview

The interview process was very informational and comfortable. All and any questions I had during the interview were answered. The focus was on skill set and core strengths and how to add to the company in a positive aspect.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you or are you planning on leaving your job?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HearingLife (Somerset, NJ)

Interview

two phone interviews and one in person with the regional manager and another upper level employee. Basic questions, what’s your past experience, where do you see yourself in 5 years etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HearingLife

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HearingLife in May 2021

Interview

I found out about this job position from a recruiting agency. They emailed me the job description and described the position in more detail. The recruiter helped match me with a position that fit was I was looking for. Once she sent my resume over to HearingLife, the recruiter let me know the date and time of the interview and who I would be speaking with. It was a 30 minute zoom interview. After that, the recruiter reached out to me to extend the offer of the position.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself years from now?

HearingLife

Application

I interviewed at HearingLife

Interview

It was easygoing, discussion based, spoke directly with the VP. As expected, typical interview. Happened during pandemic. So it was remote. Company was described, i liked it, their products were described, and the legal work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HearingLife (Jersey City, NJ)

Interview

I went through multiple interviews with multiple people, and the process took much longer than necessary. The interviews were fairly repetitive and ended up feeling like a popularity contest. I declined the position only because the process took too long

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of how you overcame a difficult situation in your last job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at HearingLife (New York, NY) in May 2020

Interview

First there was a phone interview with regional manager, which was set up by the recruiter/HR. The next step was an in-person interview and tour of one of the locations. A phone call with offer a couple days later.

Interview Questions
  • How you would sell a hearing aid, a lot of sales questions and how you would bring a patient back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HearingLife (Detroit, MI) in Nov 2019

Interview

The phone interview was all about data gathering. Where do you want to work, how much do you make, how many patients do you see a day/week/year. After the data gathering I was told I would hear back about the posted job within a week. I never did hear back about that job but a few weeks later another person from hearing Life contacted me about another position and offered it to me without another interview.

Interview Questions
  • How much time do you need for a hearing needs assessment?
  • How many hearing aids do you typically sell in a year

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winter Haven, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HearingLife (Winter Haven, FL) in Sep 2019

Interview

It was a great experience. I liked having the one on one face interview. It was a great experience. Even though I wasn’t selected for the job. I like the knowledge I learned about the company and how it came about.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company ?

HearingLife

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HearingLife

Interview

It was easy, met with two managers and they only asked three questions outside of scheduling and availability. I came in person for an open house event and was offered the position at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HearingLife (Columbus, OH) in Mar 2019

Interview

I interviewed with a recruiter in person at a convention and then spoke with the area manager (hearing aid dispenser) on the phone later. I felt like i knew very little about the position I was applying for since the area manager never worked in that office. Very quick interview process but they didn’t really “sell” themselves.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Interviews