Helix Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Helix Education

Senior Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Helix Education (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was great. Everyone was very energetic and wanted to dive in to the role. I had a clear understanding of what the role consisted of. I started with a Skype interview followed by a test project. After that I had a half day of interviews. I met with each person on the creative team, I was able to hear why each of them chose Helix and what they were looking for. Overall the experience was great, they were very detailed in what they were looking for hence the half day of interviews. This is how Helix finds the best people for each role.

Interview Questions

• I always hate the dreaded salary question, but am always expecting it.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Helix Education (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone and once in person. The interview didn't last long and the person seemed like he had better things to do. The company seemed to be neat and in a great location and the interview was prompt and on time.

Interview Questions

• A few technical questions... but that was it.   1 Answer

Associate Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Helix Education (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2011.

Interview

Phone interview, called in for 1:1. Called in 1 week later, position was offered to someone else.

New hire fell through (possibly wanted more money) and I was offered the position

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Level move for me on salary from last job. Bonus of $4k annul for meeting goals