HellermannTyton US Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at HellermannTyton US

UI/User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Interview

Unfortunately these people do not follow the basic etiquette of interviewing. After having two long interviews, I was contacted by the Talent Acquisition team to provide references as soon as possible. Once provided, they sent an automatic email to each, asking them to fill our a long form, followed by a nagging reminder email everyday (as I heard from one of my references later). All of these were sent using my name rather than HellermannTyton, which was borderline inappropriate. Needless to say, my references - like most people - are managers and senior people with a very tight schedule. One would think HT have enough common sense not to contact a candidate's references unless this is the absolute final stage.

Fast forward to a few days later I got the news that I've been rejected due to lack of enough years of experience in designing, and here's the insulting part, the decision was made BEFORE they asked for references. Why on earth would HT waste people's time for a reference if they've made their decision already? To me this shows their lack of etiquette and respect for other people's time and effort, and perhaps a broken system.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions regarding expertise and behavioral questions, plus a few simple technical ones.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HellermannTyton US (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

I was called for a phone screen first. Two weeks after I was contacted to set up an in-person interview. I was asked to bring my driver's license since they will be running an MVR that is required on the job. I completed the interview and was offered a week after.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you are working under pressure and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Automation Systems Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HellermannTyton US (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone interview first, then in person interview with manager and plant tour, then meet with senior tech for a tour and discussion. We discussed what I have done, what I learned in school. They offered me an overview of what this job would entail.

Production Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HellermannTyton US (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2012.

Interview

First there was a phone interview, then two in person interviews. The in person interviews were with various people in the department and departments that you would be working closely with.

Interview Questions

• How can my experience make me successful at their company.   1 Answer