HelloSign Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HelloSign

2.9

Senior Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HelloSign (San Francisco, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

first round-call with hiring manger
    second round- Coding round with 3 questions asked-
    1. Selenium
    2. Test plan
    3. Java question

Even if I was able to answer them all and execute it in coder pad and test Lead said I will be surely coming for next round i.e., onsite.
    but, surprisingly I got rejection even after completing all coding correctly.

Interview Questions

• Java question- Count the frequency of pattern in a sentence

Selenium question- related to javascript executor

Create test plan for testing product.   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HelloSign in February 2020.

Interview

You get a phone call from the recruiter then a call with the hiring manager then an onsite.

I recently went for my onsite and was not given an offer even though everyone on the team “loved” me. They did provide me with feedback stating that they wanted me to be more excited about the role and didn’t know how I would speak with C Level executives since i am still somewhat fresh in the industry. I would’ve thought that even though I am new I would be given the proper training to succeed in that area. I am very disappointed in the result as I know I would’ve been a great fit for the role, as well as a great asset to the team and the fact that I drove almost 2 hours to receive no offer. At the very least they did call me right away to let me know they weren’t moving forward instead of leaving it in the air.

Customer Support Representative Interview

Interview

Recruiter canceled phone interview a couple hours before the scheduled call. I thought she would email me but since she didn’t, I reached out and she said she didn’t know what time I was scheduled for, even though I signed up for a time slot. She asked if we could have the call sooner, I said yes, she still called 15 minutes late, and I was told I would hear back the following week and never did. She sounded very rushed on the call and didn’t even give me a chance to ask questions.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HelloSign.

Interview

Good culture interview, presentation and round of behavioral and performance questions. The interviewers very upbeat and had a good mix of people. It's a good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe your working style.
      2. How do you work in a group?
      3. Handling conflicts?   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HelloSign (San Francisco, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

The process itself was good, but the interviewer was not friendly, I found him to be less interested in talking to me. It made me very nervous. The manager i spoke to was very friendly and his questions were very relevant.

Interview Questions

• They asked me simple questions related to testing nothing out of order.   Answer Question

API Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HelloSign (San Francisco, CA) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and got and phone interview with recruiter same week. The same day I received a coding challenge that consisted of solving a problem of a client, and you are given a snippet of code, so basically you need to read their API documents to understand why the code is not working for the client. After I submitted my solution I had another phone interview to review my solution.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult part of the problem? why?   1 Answer

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HelloSign (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I had a phone screen with an engaging recruiter- you could hear AND feel his pride and enthusiasm about the Company. I met with the entire HR and Ops team and the CEO. The CEO is thoughtful and introspective. He knows a culture can help build or decouple a Company. While waiting in the lobby, at least 6 employees approached and asked if I had been helped, would I like something to drink, or just smiled and said, “Welcome!” The process is still ongoing but I came away with a great first impression.

Security Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HelloSign in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online. Recruiter contacted me after 20 days. She kept asking for availability but only called me after repeated emails. She had a set of basic questions that she asked me. Next interview was with the Security Engineer there, it was a video interview which was for about 1.5 hours. Only technical questions asked in depth.

Interview Questions

• CSRF, XSS, Threat modelling, Hashing, SDN, Cryptography, What happens when you hit enter in the web browser?   Answer Question

Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HelloSign (San Francisco, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone call with Product Director and on-site. They knew clearly what they are looking for in a designer. Asked thorough questions about the portfolio projects. It was really nice of them to take out time to thoroughly review candidate's past work before giving out any design exercise. Recruiter followed up within a couple of days after the on-site. The process felt fair, thought off and quick.

Interview Questions

• What is your design process is like   1 Answer

Professional Services Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HelloSign (San Francisco, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

1. HR Reached out to Schedule a call, 1/2 hr interview about interests, experience
    2. 45 mins phone interview with Product Manager
    3. 1 hour tech interview with API Engineer
    4. Onsite interviews has several components:
           *Presentation to the team (PM's, COO, Engineers)
           *Interview with COO