Help-U-Sell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Help-U-Sell Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Help-U-Sell

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Help-U-Sell (Chapel Hill, NC) in February 2007.

Interview

asked about experience and did back ground check

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Office Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Help-U-Sell in March 2012.

Interview

Interviewer was only interested in getting someone dirt cheap to do the work of someone who should be paid a decent amount. After just a few minutes, interviewer quickly asked how much I was paid in my last position and then terminated the interview saying she had to go to a meeting. It was clear that this was a made up meeting and she just wanted to get rid of me. The one realtor I noticed in the office looked haggard and ill dressed for the job. I wondered about that but then remembered that the interviewer said the realtors that worked for them were only allowed to sell properties, they were not allowed to list them. I thought this was really strange as I have worked in a real estate office before. That would really cut in at least half any kind of commissions a realtor could made.
    From the amount of time I spent observing the current Office Manager doing her work, it was obvious she was doing way more in terms of supporting the business than she was being paid.

Interview Questions

• From other sites, I was under the impression that it was if not illegal at least unethical for an interviewer to ask about previous salary.   Answer Question