Henkels & McCoy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Henkels & McCoy Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2017

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy.

Interview

The interview process was great. There were no curveballs, all straightforward; they were honest about the position and to the point. The interview was less than an hour long.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (Blue Bell, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Completed the video recorded interviews. Then asked to come in for an in-person interview. Offer came 2 weeks later. Whole process took about 2 months. Their online application & interview portal was very user friendly.

Construction Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy.

Interview

Got a call from HR to schedule an interview with hiring manager a few weeks later. Went to the interview when day came. Very comfortable in person interview process. You must back into parking at lot.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous experience and skills related to position   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (Madison, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight forward. Got a call from HR two weeks after I applied to come in for an on site interview. Went through my resume and asked for more in-depth detail. The two men that interviewed me were chill and enjoyed their job. Not intimidating and more of a conversation interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked me which part of engineering I enjoy more, design or construction.
      Asked what my favorite class was.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (Blue Bell, PA).

Interview

It was a panel interview and it was approximately three hours long. In the interview there was a representative from the human resources department as well as from the business. The interview was pretty straightforward and they asked a lot of questions about the job specifically.

Interview Questions

• What did you notice in the parking lot!   1 Answer

Sales Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy.

Interview

Several video prescreens and video conference interview. Didn't seem to take time to understand level of expertise in industry and technologies clearly evident on resume. Clearly had the skills, but wanted to isolate one are - professional services - which I had prior experience in. No one appears to have been selected since it has been re-posted and assigned to outsourced recruiter who called given experience.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to focus on professional services   1 Answer

Vocational Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Two phase interview. After the second interview I waited several months before an official offer and start date was discussed. I had to call and check in a number of times in order to get any updates or feedback. The position title changed during this time as well as the full-time offer went to part-time with the possibility of becoming full-time.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to prepare a lesson plan to present. Questions seemed scripted and didn't seem natural or specific to the organization and position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told that after my probationary period my salary would increase. This did not happen.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (Pomona, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Simple, I was qualified and just needed to apply. I had an acquaintance working here that referred me and the rest was easy. I can imagine a process of interviewing that isnt as challenging as other places. no tests no quizes.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

Very intensive. It started with a taped video interview. You do get 2 chances at each question. However, if you elect to redo your answer, you do not get to choose. You 2nd response is your final response. If they like you recorded video they invite you to a live video, which is approximately an hour in length. After that there are one, possibly two on site interviews with several sales executives. My interview lasted 1 1/2 hours. After that if approved, they will make an offer within a few days.

Interview Questions

• questions are numerous. One question was give an example of a major sale where you had to overcome challenges internally and what were they? How did you overcome them?   1 Answer

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (Pomona, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Took several intervies to get hired, one over the phone, one in Portland (OR), and one in Pomona (CA). Applied for a job in May and nly heard back from them in late November.