Cover image for Henkels & McCoy

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Henkels & McCoy Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 34 of over 34 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Henkels & McCoy

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (Ciudad de Mexico) in Mar 2022

Interview

Varias entrevistas, la ultima con el manager me preguntaron básicamente de mi experiencia h sobre habilidades Soft y hard skills yo pienso que es lo que mas valoran de quien se este postulando para saber sobre el servicio a cliente

Interview Questions
  • Si he teñido experiencia y donde Que estudie y donde Si ya tengo titulo Nivel de inglés Entrevista en inglés Experiencia en servicio al cliente
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kapolei, HI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (Kapolei, HI) in Aug 2021

Interview

Short, subtle, and friendly. Foreman and HR was present and welcomed me with joy. The interview was no longer than 20 minutes; I enjoyed it. 1 month into the company so far so good.

Interview Questions
  • If I’m familiar with certain equipment. If I have any background in construction.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (Philadelphia, PA)

Interview

Virtual then in-person interview. Did not get an offer due to no construction experience, but they said if they were allowed to take someone with no experience they would have offered it to me.

Interview Questions
  • Largely a behavioral interview mixed with occasional questions regarding my experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (Blue Bell, PA) in Nov 2020

Interview

1 round with HR, Direct Supervisor, and Senior Management. All asked questions in round table discussion. Interview was over zoom. Asked all usual questions You would expect and some technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (San Diego, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

Interview came on the phone. The manager was in a different location than where he was hiring, but made sure it was a very comfortable conversation. He was very straight forward with the questions. Not trying to trick you.

Interview Questions
  • Past previous project experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (Aurora, IL) in Apr 2019

Interview

I waited in the reception area for 5 minutes and then H/R arrived to take me up. I met with the H/R Director, and 2 Controllers (one by phone). H/R led the interview and asked exceptional questions that kept the dialogue moving along. The whole process was comfortable, about an hour. I was highly impressed with the character and dedication of those who interviewed me. No offer yet.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you've handled a complex situation and what steps did you take to resolve it.

Henkels & McCoy

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy

Interview

Was contacted via email about a week after filling out my application. Interviewed that Friday with HR, member of staff, and hiring manager who called in. Asked good, relevant questions that allowed me to describe my experiences/ interest. Came in a week later to perform a follow up interview which was less than an interview and more of a more specific description of the position and the duties/challenges that came along with it. Was offered the following week.

Interview Questions
  • What are three characteristics that make you an ideal candidate?

Henkels & McCoy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy

Interview

Applied online, phone screen then in person interview. Office was in a nasty, ghetto part of Richmond, VA in some old, abandon freight yard. Interview was very casual, and informal, which was great. Friendly office staff, but not sure I would want to work in such a crummy location.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Henkels & McCoy

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy

Interview

I got an email asking me to come in for an interview. I went and everything was well. Was supposed to get back to me by the end of the day , but got nothing.

Interview Questions
  • What is your greatest accomplishment in your life?

Henkels & McCoy

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy

Interview

Just general questions about my education and work experience. They also want to know if you are willing to do certain aspects that the job requires. For them, being willing to work outside was a big thing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews

Henkels & McCoy Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Henkels & McCoy as 75.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.73 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for GOLD Program Associate and Field Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Project Controller and Associate Project Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Henkels & McCoy takes an average of 30 days when considering 32 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Project Controller had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Associate Project Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 135 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Henkels & McCoy according to 32 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 21.62%