Henkels & McCoy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Henkels & McCoy Interview Questions

Updated Nov 3, 2018

2.8

Construction Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy.

Interview

Got a call from HR to schedule an interview with hiring manager a few weeks later. Went to the interview when day came. Very comfortable in person interview process. You must back into parking at lot.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous experience and skills related to position   Answer Question

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (Blue Bell, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Very straight forward process. Began with a telephone screen and then they brought me into the office. It was a panel interview. Questions directly related to my experience and the job position. The team was also measuring my fit. This was a large piece of the process. How would I fit into the group and company culture.

Interview Questions

• Rate your self on a scale of 1 through 5 on each key expectation of the job, bullet by bullet.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be honest about what you are seeking up front. They will have dialog. No hidden agendas.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy.

Interview

The interview process was great. There were no curveballs, all straightforward; they were honest about the position and to the point. The interview was less than an hour long.

Anonymous Employee in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (Pomona, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

phone interview was informal. Not sure what else to say, not too many questions just information on the project. Said they were looking for someone and i said i would come out.

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (Pomona, CA).

Interview

Applied online in January, called for a phone interview in March, an in-person interview late March, and offered in April.

The phone interview was very informal. The hiring manager/supervisor and HR manager spoke to me about the position, talked about previous work experience, and didn't ask any difficult, technical questions.

The in-person interview had the same two along with two regional executives. That interview was much more detailed on previous work experience, once again went over the position, and what I studied in school. Overall pretty easy interviews.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to travel?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate, but they obviously had a window to stay within.

Anonymous Employee in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (Pomona, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Took several intervies to get hired, one over the phone, one in Portland (OR), and one in Pomona (CA). Applied for a job in May and nly heard back from them in late November.

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (Blue Bell, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Completed the video recorded interviews. Then asked to come in for an in-person interview. Offer came 2 weeks later. Whole process took about 2 months. Their online application & interview portal was very user friendly.

File Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (San Diego, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

I had a panel interview. Sat with the AM, OM, and a couple of PM's. It was fairly easy, they made me feel comfortable and at ease. All smiling faces; offered me something to drink before the interview and made sure I wasn't nervous before starting.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you got stuck and couldn't complete a task?   1 Answer

Sales Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy.

Interview

Several video prescreens and video conference interview. Didn't seem to take time to understand level of expertise in industry and technologies clearly evident on resume. Clearly had the skills, but wanted to isolate one are - professional services - which I had prior experience in. No one appears to have been selected since it has been re-posted and assigned to outsourced recruiter who called given experience.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to focus on professional services   1 Answer

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

I sent my credentials to a recruiter posting a job online. He called me the same day to set up a phone interview with the regional director. The next week I called the director and we talked for about 45 minutes. There were a number of fast-paced technical concept questions and a few on experience. Then there was space for my questions. The next day the recruiter called me and said they were extending an offer.

Interview Questions

• What from your experience has been the most challenging part of this type of role?   Answer Question
    • Please explain what the benefits are of WBS and resource loading.   Answer Question