Henkels & McCoy Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Henkels & McCoy

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Henkels & McCoy

Found 30 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (Philadelphia, PA)

Interview

Virtual then in-person interview. Did not get an offer due to no construction experience, but they said if they were allowed to take someone with no experience they would have offered it to me.

Interview Questions
  • Largely a behavioral interview mixed with occasional questions regarding my experience.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (San Diego, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

Interview came on the phone. The manager was in a different location than where he was hiring, but made sure it was a very comfortable conversation. He was very straight forward with the questions. Not trying to trick you.

Interview Questions
  • Past previous project experience
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (Aurora, IL) in Apr 2019

Interview

I waited in the reception area for 5 minutes and then H/R arrived to take me up. I met with the H/R Director, and 2 Controllers (one by phone). H/R led the interview and asked exceptional questions that kept the dialogue moving along. The whole process was comfortable, about an hour. I was highly impressed with the character and dedication of those who interviewed me. No offer yet.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you've handled a complex situation and what steps did you take to resolve it.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (United States)

Interview

Was contacted via email about a week after filling out my application. Interviewed that Friday with HR, member of staff, and hiring manager who called in. Asked good, relevant questions that allowed me to describe my experiences/ interest. Came in a week later to perform a follow up interview which was less than an interview and more of a more specific description of the position and the duties/challenges that came along with it. Was offered the following week.

Interview Questions
  • What are three characteristics that make you an ideal candidate?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (United States)

Interview

Applied online, phone screen then in person interview. Office was in a nasty, ghetto part of Richmond, VA in some old, abandon freight yard. Interview was very casual, and informal, which was great. Friendly office staff, but not sure I would want to work in such a crummy location.

Interview Questions
Henkels & McCoy
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (United States)

Interview

I got an email asking me to come in for an interview. I went and everything was well. Was supposed to get back to me by the end of the day , but got nothing.

Interview Questions
  • What is your greatest accomplishment in your life?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (United States)

Interview

Just general questions about my education and work experience. They also want to know if you are willing to do certain aspects that the job requires. For them, being willing to work outside was a big thing.

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (United States)

Interview

The interview process was great. There were no curveballs, all straightforward; they were honest about the position and to the point. The interview was less than an hour long.

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Henkels & McCoy (Blue Bell, PA) in Mar 2017

Interview

I applied online. Completed the video recorded interviews. Then asked to come in for an in-person interview. Offer came 2 weeks later. Whole process took about 2 months. Their online application & interview portal was very user friendly.

Application

Interview

Got a call from HR to schedule an interview with hiring manager a few weeks later. Went to the interview when day came. Very comfortable in person interview process. You must back into parking at lot.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about previous experience and skills related to position
Viewing 1 - 10 of 30