Henry M. Jackson Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.4

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Henry M. Jackson Foundation (Bethesda, MD) in November 2017.

Interview

This was a phone interview. The interview was straightwforward with standard questions. There was a team of research assistants who were all listening to my responses. They descirbed the job's responsabilities thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you face an ethical dilemma and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • How have you developed your organizational skills?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henry M. Jackson Foundation (Washington, DC) in July 2017.

Interview

The phone interview was easy even though it was on the spot. They offered me to have an on site interview a week from the phone interview. The woman who I spoke with was very nice and also asked about what I wanted to do in the future as it relates to research

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your research experience?
      If you were to have a conflict with another person in the lab how would you resolve it?   Answer Question

Medical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Henry M. Jackson Foundation (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Very brief and well timed. They get right to the point and ask questions for hire. Going forward was also briefly covered and a follow up indicated. Very nice and company felt like a good atmosphere

EEG TECH Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Belvoir, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Henry M. Jackson Foundation (Fort Belvoir, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

2 phone screens, 1 in person interview, job offer maybe a month after applying. The Recruiter was a little scrambled and unprepared but was very sweet and informative at times. The whole process was fairly easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henry M. Jackson Foundation (Silver Spring, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was pretty easy. Mostly just asked about my research experience, then spent the rest of the time telling me about the position and letting me ask questions. Invited for an in-person interview that I haven't gone on yet.

Biostatistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Henry M. Jackson Foundation (North Bethesda, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

Submitted an application, did a phone interview, came in for an in-person interview. Found out about the opportunity through my department at school and because of that had a connection with the interviewer. Also came in with lots of experience, which I believe helped.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Henry M. Jackson Foundation (Silver Spring, MD).

Interview

The interview process entails several standard steps and does not feel gratuitous. The process begins with a preliminary phone interview (10-45 mins). If the phone interview is successful, then you continue to an in-person interview, which lasts for about 1 to 2 hours. The phone interview roughly gauges your skill level and appropriateness for for position. The in-person interview is a more thorough scrutinization of your specific skills pertaining to the job, as well as your personality and how you'd fit in with others at the job.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us about a challenge you went through in the workplace, and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henry M. Jackson Foundation (Bethesda, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

The process was lengthy and misleading. I did not feel comfortable with the hr team and I am disappointed that the team was unsure of the candidates they wanted before bringing me in for an in person interview.

Program Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Henry M. Jackson Foundation.

Interview

Probably the most unprofessional people I have ever corresponded with. They invited me for an interview (about 1 month after I applied), and I responded right away with a day and time that worked for me. When I mentioned I was currently living outside the US, they asked some more questions like "is it permanent" "when will you return" to which I responded "whenever I find a new job back home I'll return" and they just never responded to me. I sent one or two follow up emails explaining that I wouldn't need relocation (current job provides that) and that I still want to interview and... crickets. If this is how they treat people before they are employed, how will they treat you when you are employed?

Medical Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henry M. Jackson Foundation (Rockville, MD).

Interview

I was out of state so it was a video interview first and then in person to meet federal government employees. I first interviewed via video with a panel and then was requested to make a presentation when I met the federal employees.

Interview Questions

• What was my comfort level with safety monitoring on clinical studies.   Answer Question