Henry M. Jackson Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Henry M. Jackson Foundation (Bethesda, MD) in November 2017.

Interview

This was a phone interview. The interview was straightwforward with standard questions. There was a team of research assistants who were all listening to my responses. They descirbed the job's responsabilities thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you face an ethical dilemma and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • How have you developed your organizational skills?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Henry M. Jackson Foundation (Tacoma, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online, called around until I spoke with Site Program Manager. Set an interview, took about 30 minutes with Site Program Manager and Principal Investigator. After the sit down I was given a tour of the hospital and departments where I would be working- the study didn't start for two months so I had to wait quite a while to start.

Clinical Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Henry M. Jackson Foundation (Bethesda, MD) in October 2014.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was a positive experience. After completing an interview at the HJF headquarters I was contacted by the HJF Human Resources Department and offered the job within three days of my interview. I was informed of next steps and was guided through the whole process. The interview was laid back and the interviewers were very kind and professional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Clinical Research Manager? How could you contribute to the IDCRP? What are your longterm goals?   Answer Question

Biostatistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Henry M. Jackson Foundation (North Bethesda, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

Submitted an application, did a phone interview, came in for an in-person interview. Found out about the opportunity through my department at school and because of that had a connection with the interviewer. Also came in with lots of experience, which I believe helped.

Medical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Henry M. Jackson Foundation (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Very brief and well timed. They get right to the point and ask questions for hire. Going forward was also briefly covered and a follow up indicated. Very nice and company felt like a good atmosphere

Epidemiologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Henry M. Jackson Foundation (San Diego, CA).

Interview

It was a very straightforward process: I applied for the position online and was contacted via phone about a month later to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was with multiple people and they took turn asking me questions for about 45 minutes. The next day, I was contacted to set up an in-person interview for the following week. The in-person interview lasted about 2 hours and was very casual--it felt more like a "get to know you" situation to gauge fitness with current staff than an interview.

Interview Questions

• What type of work environment do you prefer (i.e., individual or team-based)?   Answer Question
    • What would your previous supervisors say you need to improve on?   Answer Question

Regulatory Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Henry M. Jackson Foundation.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone screen then face to face. Due to the fact that the phone screen was very detailed and exact the face to face seemed more relaxed. All in all it was a fair experience with a lot of situational questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage an unexpected due date and the manager was not available.   1 Answer

A better offer came through two days later.

Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Carson, CO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Henry M. Jackson Foundation (Fort Carson, CO) in December 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview for a different position and a few months later another position cropped up and I was invited to apply for the position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I told them my history of poor pay and what I knew what to expect and they met my requirement.

Research Lab Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Henry M. Jackson Foundation (Rockville, MD).

Interview

Very simple and no surprises. Met with HR and went over policies, benefits, etc.

Negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Henry M. Jackson Foundation.

Interview

Brief phone interview followed by in person interview with 3 person panel. Reference check with past supervisor