Herff Jones Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Herff Jones Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2017

2.2

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Herff Jones.

Interview

I applied on company website and heard from recruiter within hours to set up a phone interview. The phone interview went very well and was told they wanted to proceed to the next steps. Was sent a package from corporate to fill out so they could run credit and background checks. I have perfect credit and a clean BCI, so there was no worries. I followed up with both the recruiter and HR at corporate and never heard back. No common courtesy to let me know that I wasting my time.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to go through my whole work history with dates and salaries   Answer Question

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Herff Jones (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I actually was hired on the spot without an interview. I was asked to fill out an application and then they put me through orientation the same day and threw me in the production team.

Bindery Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edwardsville, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Herff Jones (Edwardsville, KS) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was very informal. HR staff is pleasant. You watch some old fashioned safety videos on safe lifting and such. But no steel toe shoe required even for fork truck operator. Ask to take drug test. If you pass it your hired. Rules of point systems not explained and they should be. Points can add up fast.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift things properly and pass a drug test?   1 Answer

Administrative Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Herff Jones (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

Typical interview just asking typical questions. Tell us about yourself.... tell us why you want to leave your current position. This company is not the kind of company you want to interview with. They will just waste your time and lie to you by telling you that you will hear back from them either way and then never call or email you again. When you reach out to them to get an answer (even if you are just expecting a no) they will lie to you again and tell you to look out for an email they are about to send out right now but then never get the email. For legal reasons I wont name drop but you know who you are.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to be when you grow up?   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Herff Jones (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

Did a phone interview with the manager, then met with the entire QA team. It was pretty intense but they were all very interesting and had great questions. It took several days to hear back from them. They rate the candidate as a team and I liked that.

Interview Questions

• Do you have agile experience?   1 Answer

IT Specialist Interview

Interview

The hiring process is quick and easy they either like you or they don't. prior experience isn't that big of a factor. The manager was nice. The Place looks like its a good place. Go in there confident. The interviews are one on one. You are not attacked.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Herff Jones.

Interview

It was an average interview. Questions answers.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation have I've been in.   Answer Question

Horrible office, although people are very nice!

Sewer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Herff Jones.

Interview

interview process was a simple process, not a difficult question/ answer session. Basic questions, to do a basic job.

Interview Questions

• lifting requirements for the job is a minimum of 50 pounds, the wording of the question and abilities was wordy and confusing.   Answer Question

Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Herff Jones (Logan, UT) in October 2013.

Interview

The phone interview was conducted by the HR manager. I was invited to meet with the plant manager. The first in plant interview was with plant manager and included a tour of the facility and meeting with some selected individuals. The second in plant interview was to present the official job offer.

Interview Questions

• What has been your experience in maintenance?
      How do you manage people?
      Why did you leave your previous company?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiations. I tried but there was no attempt to meet or accommodate any requests.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Herff Jones.

Interview

The whole process was 90 days. During the process it seemed the company was losing interest due to length but the were being through. I applied through Monster received a phone call interview. Next was a more formal face to face interview with me providing specific references.My references were interviewed. I received a full background check. I participated on an online personality test. Next was a formal face to face interview. Then was flown to headquarters for a day of interviews and drug testing. Although the process was long I believe it was well worth it.

Interview Questions

• During the online personality test there were random IQ related questions which I did not expect.   Answer Question