Hexagon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hexagon Interview Questions

Interviews at Hexagon

2.8

Contract Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hexagon.

Interview

It was a phone interview. HR was really nice. They asked the appropriate questions. I felt like a "face to face" was needed. But all in all it was a great interview. Went to round 2 in person the building is nice.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hexagon (Huntsville, AL) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied at a university career fair. Went for an on-site visit a week later. At the on-site I met a few new employees and then went and spoke with some software managers for an hour or so.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

We spoke for a bit about the company and my experience but then it was entirely data structures an algorithms. The technical questions lasted an hour for two questions one was a warm up and the other was a graph question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hexagon (Huntsville, AL) in February 2010.

Interview

Basically had a face to face interview with five separate people in the department all of whom described the job duties differently.

Interview Questions

• The questions were almost exclusively related to previous job duties.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hexagon in August 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn who scheduled me for an interview. I met with three people in a meeting room, they told me about the company, we talked about my background, and then they gave me two relatively simple whiteboard skill assessment type tasks on a whiteboard.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hexagon (Houston, TX).

Interview

First technical phone screen to validate programming experience, then in-person behavioral and technical interview. Fairly normal interview for semi-experienced candidates. Onsite interview was followed with a tour and introduction of various team members.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hexagon.

Interview

Basic questions, not too many technical ones. Questions like: Where do you see yourself in five years?, What are your strengths and weaknesses?, What are your hobbies?, basic questions that are really to understand what you like and how it might fit in the position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hexagon.

Interview

They were very quick with scheduling an interview and following up afterwards. Don't be surprised to get a call the same day.

HR person gave a quick tour of building and went over benefits, then I spoke with the manager shortly and he asked me about expected pay, etc. He then had me meet with the team and they showed me a demo of the product. The bulk of the interview was over lunch where I was interviewed by 4 people. I was asked a bit about myself and then a few basic technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions like difference between passing by value, reference, and pointer. Question about whether C# has garbage collection. Question about running time of X, etc..   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hexagon in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted about a week later to schedule an onsite interview. The first person I met with was a recruiter who explained benefit information, gave me a tour of their campus and left me to meet with a group of developers. The interview itself was pretty informal, nothing too technically difficult or anything out of the ordinary.

The team I interviewed with didn't seem too enthusiastic about the project or the company as a whole. In turn, this made me less interested in employment with the company.

Interview Questions

• Programming 101 type questions, explain what you're doing now and why you're looking, etc.   Answer Question

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hexagon (Norcross, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

On-site interview, got few puzzle question and couple coding questions. People were very friendly and helped me out, got an offer within next three days. Very quick and well done