Hexcel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hexcel Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2017

2.7

Early Career Program Interview

Interview

A brief general phone call followed by a call with a manager. The HR person was friendly and asked generic questions about resume and candidate. The manager introduced the job and plant details. The last is an on-site interview at the plant.

Interview Questions

• List 3 words your references would say about you   1 Answer

Facility Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casa Grande, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Hexcel (Casa Grande, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Hr screening phone call

Hiring manager screening phone call

On site panel interview

I didn't like the format of the question they asked. They didn't provide much room for talking about your skills and problem solving.

Research and Technology Engineer - Acoustics and the Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hexcel (Newark, DE) in October 2016.

Interview

When they came to the university, they had an introduction session about the company, I submitted my resume to the HR lady, and got informed for the interview. The entire interviewing process took about 45 mins. all behavior questions. Examine personality, innovation, past experience, your role and your contribution. What's your plan in future, and your visa status.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work in Hexcel?
      Your strength? Weekness? Any conflict with people?
      What should you improve?
      Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Hexcel (Kent, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Takes 3 interviews to get hired on. A pre-screen phone interview, a technical phone interview, and an on site interview. The on site interview is almost the same as the technical phone interview, and it's pretty annoying to be asked the same questions over.

Lab Technician Matrix Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hexcel (West Valley City, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

They asked me to tell them a little about myself followed by some questions. Such as tell us a time when you were faced with a problem at work. How did you deal with it? Other questions: Do you have experience with HPLC? What industry did you work in before? Did you have experience with titrations?

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you were faced with an issue that your employer asked you to handle a situation or resolve an issue. How did you handle that?   1 Answer

IT Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hexcel.

Interview

Looooong! Terrible communication. Not a peep for weeks than a call for yet another interview. Not very tough questions yet feels like they digging for some hidden agenda. "How is your WiFi?" What does that even mean?!? But, like i said, worst was communication. After TWO MONTHS of FIVE interviews (Record for me. And i had quite a few jobs.) i had to beg the answer out of recruiter. Do not believe i would be given an answer if i did not bugg her to death.
    Not upset that this did not work. If this inefficiency any indication of how rest of the things are ....

Interview Questions

• Tell me about this individual situation when you had to bleah bleah bleah   1 Answer

Early Career Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hexcel (Anaheim, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online, Got an email 2 months later to set up a phone interview. First interview was an HR interview with typical personality based questions. Second phone interview was a technical interview, where they asked about my research experience and what I knew about their research. After that, they would have done an on-site interview, but I didn't get that far.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance where you had conflict. How did you solve this?   Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexcel in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was one of the easiest I've been through. There were no technical questions, everything was behavioral. It may have been because it was on a college campus and they were quickly interviewing 40+ people in one day. However, just study up on some typical behavioral questions and you will have no difficulty during this interview process.

Interview Questions

• What would your previous employers say your weaknesses are?   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hexcel (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

They hired me about a week after the interview. And then they called me whether I am interested or not first and then I said I am very interested. The overall interview question was a average to me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself or tell me about your past jobs.   Answer Question

Project Portfolio Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hexcel (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

The people I met were nice and friendly. The HR rep kept in contact with me through the 1:1 interview, which they scheduled very quickly because the hiring manager was in town. However, after the 1:1, I never heard anything from them again. I called 8 or 9 times asking for some kind of information and no one ever got back to me.

Interview Questions

• What's your experience talking with executive level management?   Answer Question