HighRoads Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HighRoads

Interviews for Top Jobs at HighRoads

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HighRoads (Burlington, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone screening followed by in person interviews. It ended with a background and criminal history check. In total I interview with about five people and there were parts of the interview that involved specific problems to be solved.

Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Several phone interviews and a few in person interviews. Mostly scenario/behavioral questions

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HighRoads.

Interview

A telephone interview was arranged within two days after application via email. Interviewer called earlier than the scheduled time. Questions were mostly of technical nature, one of them included solving an algorithm problem on the fly.

Interview Questions

• If there is a collection of integers with no particular order and with possible duplicates, how do you find out which numbers in the range of 0 to 99 are missing in this collection, and how is the time your solution will take related to n, the size of the collection?   Answer Question