HireRight Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 1, 2017

2.6

Adjudication Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HireRight (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Applied; invited for interview; interviewed; asked for references; offered me job. The interviewers were extremely friendly, courteous, and I felt comfortable with them. They weren't trying to play tricks or anything. There wasn't a cut throat, intimidating atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses and how do you deal with them?   Answer Question

Batch Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HireRight (Irvine, CA).

Interview

I had a brief interview with a recruiter to gauge my qualifications. After that, i had a little more thorough interview with the department supervisor. The supervisor seemed to be in a hurry to hire someone, so the interview was not as thorough as other ones i have had.

Operations Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HireRight (Tulsa, OK) in June 2017.

Interview

This was a Two Step Interview Process with a return trip to speak with the senior manager over the team. Initial interview was with 2 people asking questions. Basic "Tell me about a previous time when X happened and what did you do" questions were used.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time in a previous job where you went above and beyond your job duties.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

I received a call from the recruiter... who I thought was great all along and very thorough. It started with the phone interview with the recruiter and then a couple days later a phone interview with the hiring manager... about a week later I came in for an in person interview, scheduled 1 hour with hiring manager and then 40 minutes with the hiring managers boss. (I am leaving out titles on purpose) overall I thought the interviews went really well. I get a call about a week later that "they" decided to move forward with another candidate which is untrue because I was told during my interview from the hiring manager that they had 2 positions to fill and that they had already hired one person so that leaves one position left... then 2 weeks later I see the same position posted on all the job sites! In other words this company or at least the Recruiters are not being truthful in what they say!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HireRight.

Interview

I was asked a lot of thought provoking and interesting questions, though most were typical interview questions. The manager of the team was there and carefully crafted questions that helped to identify strengths and weaknesses, teachability, etc

Interview Questions

• What was one time you had a very upset customer or coworker and were able to intervene and resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HireRight.

Interview

Annette Parker who claims to be a recruiter will string you along and never return calls. The recruiting is as bad as their BBB rating. Annette is just building a bench of people, so don't trust her.

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HireRight (Tulsa, OK) in February 2017.

Interview

5 different phone interviews with one in person panel interview. They worked around my busy job calendar and i really appreciated that. Each interviewer described their job duties and frequently paused for me to ask questions. I came into the job with a full picture of my expectations.

Interview Questions

• Detailed questions on the ADDIE and design process.   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HireRight (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter and then hiring manager. Then was onsite where I was questioned on SQL and some coding questions by hiring manager and Solutions Architect. Next I was offered the job and I accepted it

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Phone interview with HR which basically asking why you are looking to leave your current job (if you are working) and skills. After that, you will have a in-person interview with two people working with the company.

The people who interviewed me were very snooty. It was a bad experience.

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HireRight (Tulsa, OK) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was fantastic!! Recruiter, Annette, was communicative, responsive, informative, and engaged throughout the entire process. Multiple phone interviews then invited to tour the OK facility and meet with approx. 5 employees including my direct manager. Fair combination of traditional behavior/situational questions. Mostly kept interviews conversational with industry-related scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked especially hard on a project.   Answer Question