HireRight Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HireRight (Irvine, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Phone conversation with Company Recruiter. Phone interview with hiring manager. 1:1 in-person interview with Manager, then Controller, then Seniors. Took a little less than 2 hours total. Received parking validation from receptionist.

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HireRight (Irvine, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Took one month, from interview to hiring. Saw the job posting on Dice, had to go through five rounds of interview. Got offer letter after clearing background test. On boarding process was smooth,

Analyst Interview

Interview

I received a call from the recruiter... who I thought was great all along and very thorough. It started with the phone interview with the recruiter and then a couple days later a phone interview with the hiring manager... about a week later I came in for an in person interview, scheduled 1 hour with hiring manager and then 40 minutes with the hiring managers boss. (I am leaving out titles on purpose) overall I thought the interviews went really well. I get a call about a week later that "they" decided to move forward with another candidate which is untrue because I was told during my interview from the hiring manager that they had 2 positions to fill and that they had already hired one person so that leaves one position left... then 2 weeks later I see the same position posted on all the job sites! In other words this company or at least the Recruiters are not being truthful in what they say!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HireRight (Irvine, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was smooth for this intern position. Applied online from a job application form and was contacted by the Recruiter via phone call about a month later. Discussed briefly who I was and what my interests are for the role, then scheduled an in-person interview with 3 people I'd be working with, each lasting approximately 30 minutes each. Very personable individuals and felt more like a conversation than an interview. The interviewers were't intimidating and genuinely wanted to get to know me and see if I fit in the culture and role by asking personality questions, related experience, if I had any analytics/data interest and experience, describing the company to me, and more. Although all were supposed to be 30 minutes each, all of them lasted longer because the conversations were that interesting! Enjoyed the interviews very much! Recruiter genuinely wanted to keep in contact with me first through phone and then through both phone and email and made sure I was kept updated throughout the whole process.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HireRight (Sunnyvale, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

phone interview to 1:1 interview

Account Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HireRight (Irvine, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

I first received an email from a recruiter from HR requesting my availabilities for a phone interview. The phone interview consister of her asking about my current work experience as well as I wanted the position. During the corporate interview, I spoke with 3 representatives in the company--each of whom gave me a brief overview of their respective positions and then had various behavior-type questions for me.

Interview Questions

• Could you describe a time in which you were too compassionate about something?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HireRight (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews with the recruiter, hiring manager and peers. Final step was in-person interview. Team is interested in your qualifications and also your ability to integrate with the team.

Interview Questions

• How do you penetrate a client at the C-level when the day to day contact does not want to facilitate that introduction?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HireRight in March 2014.

Interview

I was referred by an employee. I had a very good positive interview with the recruiter who thought I would be a good fit since I worked for a competitor. I was then interviewed by the Director who did not seem very interested in interviewing me at all. I was called by the recruiter 2 days later who apologized and told me they would not that they were already far into the process with other candidates and "thank you very much".

Interview Questions

• Good typical background/experience questions from recruiter. The interview with the Director was not difficult. They did not ask a lot of questions other than wanting to know about my experience.   Answer Question

Adjudicator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HireRight (Nashville, TN).

Interview

I submitted an online application for several positions and did a joint interview for an investigator and adjudication position. The interviewers were courteous, professional, direct and welcomed questions about the positions in question.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you became aware of an ethical concern involving a co-worker. What did you do? And how did you interact with the person afterwards.   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HireRight (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter and then hiring manager. Then was onsite where I was questioned on SQL and some coding questions by hiring manager and Solutions Architect. Next I was offered the job and I accepted it