Hoag Memorial Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 27, 2017

2.8

Ora Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hoag Memorial Hospital (Newport Beach, CA).

Interview

Single person standard interview questions that was straight forward. I think the interview was a formality to see if we were a good fit for one another. The interview itself was more of a get to know you interview as opposed to my qualifications, which were obviously met.

Pca Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hoag Memorial Hospital.

Interview

Got an email to schedule an appointment with HR and got a call the same day. The rep was very f riendly asked me general questions about myself and my resume.

Nutrition Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hoag Memorial Hospital.

Interview

There was a phone screening which took about 15 minutes which was then followed by a brief phone interview with a hiring employee in the nutrition department. Last was the in-person interview with a RD on staff. It was a smooth and pleasant interview process.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hoag Memorial Hospital.

Interview

With critical care recruiter. Asked about experience, told me about the avaliable units, asked me what my preference was. Discussed follow up. It went well over all she was very kind and had good feedback. Very informative about hoag and all it has to offer.

Interview Questions

• Why hoag? Tell me about a difficult situation at work. Tell me about your current organization and management.   Answer Question

Tele Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hoag Memorial Hospital in February 2017.

Interview

1st interview is a phone interview with a recruiter. Basic questions on why you chose health care and the like. Then they email you a request for references to be returned in two days. Then you await to be contacted for a face-to-face interview. I'm currently waiting. I applied for the brand new job posted in mid-February. Job is to be filled by end of March.

Interview Questions

• Relate one situation on the job where things went south and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hoag Memorial Hospital (Newport Beach, CA).

Interview

I had an interview with the recruiter and she asked some basic questions and some skill based and scenario questions. Was then called by administration to schedule an interview with the Director of Nursing for a specific unit. I met up with the Director and discussed my interest in being with the company, a typical day for me at my previous job, my skill set , and what my goals are. Got an email asking for 5 references and then got a job offer 4 days later. Had to then take an EKG test and pass and then start the pre employment process.

Lab Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hoag Memorial Hospital (Corona, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview first to be followed up with a phone call for a second interview. The recruiter was very polite and helpful to guide on how the 2nd interview will be and how to answer questions better

Interview Questions

• What was a specific criticism you recieved, and how did you take it and improve from it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Per diem no negotiations:(

Front Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hoag Memorial Hospital (Newport Beach, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online for a couple positions, one being front office assistant in the Breast Care Center. I was contacted about 3-4 days after I applied. I met with the Breast Center director and the manager. I am currently waiting for a phone interview with HR after receiving an e-mail requesting days and times I am available for a 30 minute call (after about 4 business days after my initial interview).

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with scheduling patients?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable in a fast-paced environment?   Answer Question
    • Describe an instance where you had a difficult patient and how the issue was resolved.   Answer Question

RN Labor and Delivery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Hoag Memorial Hospital (Newport Beach, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It took a long time before they send me an email, wondering when I can have a phone interview. When the phone interview was scheduled they cancelled it without letting me know, then they scheduled the interview a week later. The recruiter called me and asked some general questions about my work experience, my education and the recruiter gave me some info about the workplace. Then within 24 hours I had to type in 5 references (2 of them had to be managers) with their emails and phonenumbers. I never heard anything more, just that the position was not available anymore.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation in your previous job, just any workrelated situation.   Answer Question
    • When you admit a patient what questions would you ask to the patient?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your education.   Answer Question

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hoag Memorial Hospital (Newport Beach, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I met with the director of the unit and also with the charge nurse that was on that day. They asked a few different behavioral type questions. Also, why I chose that hospital. It was a surgical floor so they also asked me one question about a patient scenario.