Home Credit India Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Home Credit India Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Home Credit India

3.5

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Went through consultancy and had written test for the first round and soon after without validating the answer, they have told me to leave because they have openings only for 6+ years. But for the consultancy they had given 3 to 8 years.

Interview Questions

• Questions with each carrying marks and it was like internal paper for 25 marks   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Home Credit India

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

First round written: 30 questions in 40-50 min. Basic Java Related questions, hashmap, treeSet, loops questions.
    Second Round F2F: Project Description, Questions on Collections, how hashmap works internally, equals, hashCode method etc. Comaparable, Comparator, sort hashmap based on key value.
    Third Round F2F: Data Structure, time complexity, space complexity, merge sort workings and its time/space complexity.

Interview Questions

• How hashmap handles duplicate hashcode but unequals key.   Answer Question